no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages, thq kindly brings to you its so called "make good dlc"

free rock codes, i fucking detest thq

how do i get a free Rock code??? :thumbsup:

wait 90 days after the game release, lets just say people are none to happy about it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages, thq kindly brings to you its so called "make good dlc"

free rock codes, i fucking detest thq

How does this :

WWE Games @WWEgames

In the next few days we COULD be giving away #WWE12 @TheRock codes. Trying to get a feel for how many of you that don't have "The Great One"

equal that? It's just a twitter give away. Calm down.

• Paid Members

Anyone been able to successfully do custom searches in the Creation Community over the last couple of days?

Been trying to download a late 80's NWA ring and an NWA logo that I have seen for the last 3 days but every time I try and custom search I get a server unavailable message and it's really pissing me off.

You can only select Ricardo as a manager. It was the same last year with Paul Bearer and Hornswoggle I believe (or was Horny the year before?)

Wow the free brawls are boring. What happened to the day when brawling backstage in a wrestling game was fun? No weapons, no ability to make your way from the ring to backstage and vice versa. On one hand it feels like the game is moving forward, where in the other hand they have taken away so many good aspects over the years

• Paid Members

Wow the free brawls are boring. What happened to the day when brawling backstage in a wrestling game was fun? No weapons, no ability to make your way from the ring to backstage and vice versa. On one hand it feels like the game is moving forward, where in the other hand they have taken away so many good aspects over the years

The backstage stuff has been going down for a while I've thought. I don't know if its due to it being a part of small fan interest, a development after thought or the decline of that sort of stuff on TV since the series started way back but I do miss that all being fun. I just don't even bother now If I'm honest.I remember one game, HCTP possibly, had a time limit hardcore match with some fun interactive areas to move between and it was a great balance I thought.

Did you make the match yourself or was it automatically generated? Usually you have to let the game make the match

I won the Elimination Chamber with him and it didn't unlock it, it put him in a match with Edge for the WWE Championship though at Mania and it unlocked it after I won that, no idea why it didn't do it after Elimination Chamber though

Just won the WHC with Rey Mysterio in Universe and the Light Heavyweight title hasn't been unlocked, anyone know why?

Ok what i did and it worked for me.Change any match in universe, to rey mysterio vs a champion.Then put the title on the line, rey won the european belt for me (My mate unlocked it with rey getting the us title)try that

Archived