no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

I won the Elimination Chamber with him and it didn't unlock it, it put him in a match with Edge for the WWE Championship though at Mania and it unlocked it after I won that, no idea why it didn't do it after Elimination Chamber though

It had to be a singles match. That's why.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won the Elimination Chamber with him and it didn't unlock it, it put him in a match with Edge for the WWE Championship though at Mania and it unlocked it after I won that, no idea why it didn't do it after Elimination Chamber though

It had to be a singles match. That's why.
Well on the list I read on IGN it just said any type of title match in Universe mode, doesn't matter I suppose plus it was to unlock a belt I'll never actually bother with anyway, just had to unlock the lot and that was the only thing missing

• Awards Moderator

Wow the free brawls are boring. What happened to the day when brawling backstage in a wrestling game was fun? No weapons, no ability to make your way from the ring to backstage and vice versa. On one hand it feels like the game is moving forward, where in the other hand they have taken away so many good aspects over the years

The backstage stuff has been going down for a while I've thought. I don't know if its due to it being a part of small fan interest, a development after thought or the decline of that sort of stuff on TV since the series started way back but I do miss that all being fun. I just don't even bother now If I'm honest.I remember one game, HCTP possibly, had a time limit hardcore match with some fun interactive areas to move between and it was a great balance I thought.
Shut Your Mouth was great for Time Limit Hardcore matches as well. I remember doing a half-hour one with Hogan, Nash, DDP, Booker T and my CAWs of Steiner and Goldberg where they won the title about 20 times each. Pissing annoying when you're playing with a friend, and they pin you then just run away for the rest of the time, though...

Shut Your Mouth was great for Time Limit Hardcore matches as well. I remember doing a half-hour one with Hogan, Nash, DDP, Booker T and my CAWs of Steiner and Goldberg where they won the title about 20 times each. Pissing annoying when you're playing with a friend, and they pin you then just run away for the rest of the time, though...

It still happens in the Scramble matches, but not to the same extent. Run away, break up pins/submission, run away and repeat. Amazingly annoying! Until of course you manage to come in the last of five and get a roll up in the last few seconds without having any title changes before hand. I managed this and danced about like a dick just to rub it in my mates face. Before I noticed I was sober and 27 years of age :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

i tried downloading it this morning at 9o'clock but wasnt it in the shop, how do i get it to show up

I did the old "off and on again" trick and Brodus downloaded fine. It's ace to play as him, he's even got the cross-body as one of his pre-set moves. I do wish it had been possible for them to put him in the game as the Funkasaurus though!

im sure some1 will make one on the community creation

• Paid Members
http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/252595/...ofiles-revealed

Randy Savage, Batista and Mick Foley are available now for 80MSP each, and there's a free masked Kane and Brodus Clay (sadly pre-Funkasaurus, but still...) as well. I've been trying to download Brodus tonight but it keeps sticking on 7% for some reason.

old school masked kane i take it?

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/252595/...ofiles-revealed

Randy Savage, Batista and Mick Foley are available now for 80MSP each, and there's a free masked Kane and Brodus Clay (sadly pre-Funkasaurus, but still...) as well. I've been trying to download Brodus tonight but it keeps sticking on 7% for some reason.

old school masked kane i take it?

yup

Archived