no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

Saying that I haven't bothered with the divas yet and probably wont. All I know is Eve and Kelly Kelly are on the game. It'd be decent if Vickie Guerrero was a playable character though

She is playable.

That's alright then, whats her theme tune? Doubt I will buy anymore people after purchasing Michael Cole. I thought it was rather expensive for what it was

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anybody know if an "Unlock All" download was part of the DLC this year? I cant really be bothered to get it after everything i've heard, yet would get to play on if i'm bored, if i could get all the content (did it with last years game hah).

Yep, I downloaded it Boxing Day night as Road To Wrestlemania is shit and I couldn't be arsed with it. If you have an X Box I think it was around 180 points.

so after my game save corrupted last time i've been going through unlocking stuff and came across this rather funny gem, I was playing Dolph Ziggler vs The Undertaker and after I defended the World Heavyweight Championship with Dolph Steve Austin comes out and starts stomping a mudhole in DZ, but he came out to Vince McMahons music....odd to say the least.

How do you do a 619?

When Rey has a stored finisher, he can do a Hurricanrana or Flying Head Scissors from a front grapple, or a Dropkick to the back from a rear grapple. All of these moves will set your opponent up on the middle rope for the 619. Just make sure you're close enough to the ropes or they won't drape themselves over.

• Paid Members
Just put up an 80's World of Sport arena on the 360 Community Creations area if anyone is interested.

If you search for 'British' it should be one of the first results.

Any chance of a screen-shot? I'm on PS3 so would love to see what you've done even though I can't download it.

How do you do a 619?

When Rey has a stored finisher, he can do a Hurricanrana or Flying Head Scissors from a front grapple, or a Dropkick to the back from a rear grapple. All of these moves will set your opponent up on the middle rope for the 619. Just make sure you're close enough to the ropes or they won't drape themselves over.

Thanks.

• Paid Members

I think I'm being a giant idiot here, but I'm on Sheamus' RTWM and about to do the fatal four way between the U.K. I'm backstage and for the life of me I don't know where to go, I'm just wondering around aimlessly. I'm at the arena entrance but no prompt comes up. Can anyone help?

EDIT - Not to worry, I am in fact a dumbarse.

Archived