no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

I got the game (X-Box 360.) for the little one for Christmas but we both have given it a test run under the guise that I've borrowed it from somebody.Aesthetically it's brilliant but the gameplay and control system is utter shite, feels like trudging through treacle toffee. The reversal and pin system is wank and why the fuck didn't they put a door on the HIAC? Took me about three matches to break out of the thing.I'm probably just really shit at it but I'll sit down with it one day and try to get a grip on it. I have no choice really because the little one loves it so I'll be spending many a time watching him play it or be playing along with him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm under the impression that instead of having the year to cash-in the MITB winner only has the rest of the MITB PPV card to do so.

Not true. I had my CAW win the MITB match and I saved it all the way up to the following years Over The Limit before cashing it in.
Not really. This was an episode of Monday Nitro.

Random question about Universe mode: I once had the Cruiserweight Championship as my minor title, but guys like Animal and Vader were contesting for it. Is it not restricted to a weight limit who can compete for it, or did THQ not think about that?

They took out that weight limit.

• Paid Members

Random question about Universe mode: I once had the Cruiserweight Championship as my minor title, but guys like Animal and Vader were contesting for it. Is it not restricted to a weight limit who can compete for it, or did THQ not think about that?

Kinda defeats the point of a lower-weight title then, doesn't it?

Kinda defeats the point of a lower-weight title then, doesn't it?
Just suffered this one myself, but with the Light-Heavyweight Championship. Big Show now holds that title, but I'm going to run with the storyline in a reverse version of Hardcore/Crash Holly "Weighing in at allegedly well over 400lbs" routine. Weighing in at allegedly well under 220lbs... :confused:

Funny that.I've got a glitch where opponents won't tag their partners and will reverse any move you try whilst they dry hump the corner.

This happened on Road to Wrestlemania whilst I was laying the smackdown on Arn Anderson, he reversed about 35 times in a row before I just quit. This is a shocking game.

Funny that.

I've got a glitch where opponents won't tag their partners and will reverse any move you try whilst they dry hump the corner.

This happened on Road to Wrestlemania whilst I was laying the smackdown on Arn Anderson, he reversed about 35 times in a row before I just quit. This is a shocking game.

That happens in a lot of the RTWM tag matches as it requires you to meet certain goals with certain wrestlers. It stops you making the tag because it means a cut-scene involving that person is coming up.

Funny that.

I've got a glitch where opponents won't tag their partners and will reverse any move you try whilst they dry hump the corner.

That happens in a lot of the RTWM tag matches as it requires you to meet certain goals with certain wrestlers. It stops you making the tag because it means a cut-scene involving that person is coming up.

Yeah I get that, it just ruins the sense that youre actually playing the game as all youre doing is running along a script and it gets really tedious. Ive just been massively shocked by how poor the game is in general.

Archived