no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
One week later and Smackdown has 4 matches again.

Its not a glitch, it happens on Superstars and Raw, and on Pay Per Views. I've had a Smackdown with only 2 matches but I wouldn't put it down as a glitch.

Yeah, my Nitro cards range from 2 to 4 matches.

I was playing a friend online last night and I got a glitch where he irish whipped me into the crowd barrier and I went through it into the crowd. I was invisible on the screen and was able to wonder round the crowd. After a minute of fucking up the camera angle I walked back and managed to get back to the ringside area.

Currently playing the Outlaw story on Road To WrestleMania. Just got past MITB and I'm bored of these mulit-man beatdowns and playing as Triple H now.

Played this for the first time today and have a feeling it will be the same as always. It'll be fun for the first few days but will then get boring pretty quickly particularly after Road To Wrestlemania. Universe Mode is a great idea in teory but I never find it as interesting as some do.

I've gone through an entire Universe year and had some good stuff, however last night something quite cool happened. Del Rio & Mysterio had been feuding for a few months, constant matches on Smackdown and a PPV match (Which I added myself) on Extreme Rules. During one of the matches on Smackdown after the PPV, Christian entered commentary and watched the latest match. Christian beat up Mysterio post match and Del Rio made the save. Seen all this before.

However during the triple threat match in the commentary Michael Cole recounted the fact that Del Rio had taken out both Mysterio & Christian in the past. It was just a generic line during any Del Rio match but it all just 'clicked'. Christian won the triple threat match but Del Rio went on to beat Rhodes for the IC title and now Christian is the number one contender.

Some of the stuff I've had happen doesn't make much sense or feuds and stuff all just roll together in one big mess. Heels & Faces as allies attacking random people. However this little angle was all tied up in a neat little bow.

• Paid Members

Adding anything downloaded from Community Creations to your own creations messes them right up.

I made some real tidy looking ICP Caws which I've been using online. I downloaded a few customs logos and added them to the Caws, and now I can't upload them or even use them in online play. I've tried deleting the downloaded stuff I've added to them, and even copying and re-saving them to different slots, but it still won't let me.

Fuck :(

Has your CAWs got moves from a downloaded wrestler from the WWEshop not the CC's? Usually that stops you being able to play online. I placed some custom logos that I'd downloaded on my Caw and the first time I went into the Xbox live part, it asked me to upload the data to the server, I did and my CAW can be used online. Not sure if you can manually ask it to upload your data to the server though, it just randomly popped up on my screen.

Oh you're trying to UPLOAD the Caw to the creations for other people to download? That's not possible at all. If you put a custom logo on your CAW, it stops it being 'uploadable' if that's even a word. Even if you delete the logo, its still been on the CAW and the game doesn't recognize its been removed.

You should still be able to play online with the CAW (After they ask you to upload the data to the server), just not upload him to the CC's which is different.

CC's is a mess at the best of times anyway so I'm not surprised there's all these issues.

Yeah I don't know how to do it, it just popped up on my screen to upload the custom superstar data to the server as I entered the Xbox live section. Before it even got to the Xbox live menu screen. Like I said, I don't know how to manually activate it or why it was needed. But its the only explanation as to why you can't play online with your CAW + Custom downloaded logo

Archived