no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I played a bit of RTWM today and I don't understand why after you take over as Sheamus, its all heels. You are a heel, and everybody you are against is heel.

I hate the idea of all the titles being on the line aswel as them all being heels.

Hates Triple Hs RTWM, Same old, He ended up burying the whole Mizfits group

• Paid Members

The controls are pretty easy to get down. The reversal system is pretty simple so after a while you'll be schooling the AI all the time.

Can anyone tell me if there is a sit out tombstone piledriver ala Rikishi/Owen Hart in the game? I Can't see it.

• Paid Members
The controls are pretty easy to get down. The reversal system is pretty simple so after a while you'll be schooling the AI all the time.

Can anyone tell me if there is a sit out tombstone piledriver ala Rikishi/Owen Hart in the game? I Can't see it.

I'm sure there is one in the earlier games (not sure if it's one of the moves that's been taken out over the years, though). However, it wasn't called anything like a Piledriver. The name escapes me. Sorry! :(

It used to be called the Fire Thunder Driver, but it had the arms out stretched before you land. So it was more Rikishi than Owen Hart, however I'm sure you can whip up one quickly in create a finisher.

can u have the top rope elbow drop as a move or is it locked due to randy savage being in the game also is the mist spray ala muta in the game, i wanna use it for my caw when i get it for xmas

can u have the top rope elbow drop as a move or is it locked due to randy savage being in the game also is the mist spray ala muta in the game, i wanna use it for my caw when i get it for xmas

Savage will be a DLC, therefore that specific elbow drop won't be in the game until you download Savage. It'll be tagged under 'downloaded moves' which means if you put it on, you can't upload your CAW. I've only downloaded Christian E+C style and his reverse DDT is a downloaded move.There are a few other elbow drops you can use, but they all start with your opponent in the corner followed by a push to the ground, climb to the top turnbuckle then hit the elbow drop. So you'll need to wait for the Savage one.

• Paid Members

Just had an interesting bug. Playing Universe mode. Just had a title match between Sting and Steve Austin. Defeated Austin to retain the WCW Championship. Cutscene: C.M. Punk's music hits and he comes to the ring to cash in his Money in the Bank shot. Bell rings and

• Paid Members

The game automatically cashes in the Money in the Bank now, it doesn't give the player the option?

I'm not sure. When I've dicked about with matches, I've got a pop-up when altering a championship match saying, "Do you want to cash in Wrestler X's Money in the Bank shot after this match?" But this cutscene ran without any provocation.

Archived