UFC 132:Cruz vs Faber II Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah and like I said a few pages back despite fighting such a vicious style and so many wars in the ring and all the legendary stories of the Chute Boxe gym wars, this is pretty much the first serious layoff of his career. It's nuts when you consider who he's fought and how long he's been in the game.

The word warrior gets thrown around a lot in MMA but if there was ever someone who that word fits perfectly it's Wanderlei fucking Silva.

I'm really struggling to pick a winner in the Cruz/Faber, Leban/Silva and Kim/Condit fights, so here's hoping they are all close entertaining fights. In the countdown show Leban is talking about it going how all his fights go, where he takes 3 punches then he lands the knockout punch. If he takes 1 good clean shot from Silva it will be all over, never mind 3. I really can't wait for this.

ESPN haven't got the prelims on their schedule yet (or my TV's EPG). Are they going to be on in the UK?

I don't think so. I think the only place to watch it in the UK will be at UFC.tv

• Paid Members
I just watched the Dana White interview with Ariel, can some one briefly explain what is going on with UFC and Spike?

errr, i might be wrong here cause i aint been following it that much, but what i think's happening is Spike has a contract with the UFC, when that contract ends it won't be renewed. Spike are not happy for whatever reason (i aint sure whether or not its cause the UFC wont re-sign with them or they just dont like the company), so they tried (and succeeded) in sabotaging the UFC's ratings last weekend by running UFC programming at the same time it was on.

ESPN haven't got the prelims on their schedule yet (or my TV's EPG). Are they going to be on in the UK?

I don't think so. I think the only place to watch it in the UK will be at UFC.tv

Yeah, thats correct.

Prelims for the UK are being shown UFC.tv, thats the 1 hour prelims that are usually on ESPN - the facebook prelims are unaffected.

Archived