Flair Fucked

Dr Reefer

Ric Flair's legal drama with Highspots.com continues. AN ORDER FOR RIC FLAIR'S ARREST has now been issued by the court of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina after he was found in contempt of court during a hearing yesterday. Among other things the court is upset that after he voluntarily agreed to pay Highspots $35,000 and sign 300 photos as restitution for not living up to their previous agreement, he failed to do either thing. The court also ruled they could seize his NWA World Title (the "Big Gold Belt") as an asset to pay off the debt that he owes.

http://angrymarks.com/?ArticleID=14143

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I am sure Flair expects Dixie or someone else to stump up the money to prevent him from being jailed. I think he should go to jail. It might give him the kick up the arse he needs to sort his life out.

The guy is in his 60's, he is not gonna sort his life out! He is the poster boy for bad management of finances! You think of the money the guy must have made over his career and the fact that he's pretty much blown it. Topped of with the fact he clearly doesn't give a shit about letting other people down. It's sad, but the guy is clearly a bit of a douche bag.

I assume the NWA belt is the one he turned up to WWF wearing?

• Paid Members
I'm sure big nose would give him a lend of the cash,he wouldn't like to see one of his idols in jail surely!

Didn't Big Nose stump up some cash already to stop him pawning his HOF ring and/or Rolex?

• Paid Members
Surely it would just have been easier to not retire then? If he had done so he would still be wrestling with WWE, would he not? Was he told to retire by the company?

He was politely nudged that way. He didnt want to retire and certainly didnt approach them beforehand like Shawn Michaels did.

I remember an interview when he first started at TNA. They asked him why he joined and he said "because they wanted me." WWE would have been occaisional corporate gigs. He wants to be a character and wrestle. Which he (and Hogan) will do till they die.

Archived