Flair Fucked

Dr Reefer

Surely it would just have been easier to not retire then? If he had done so he would still be wrestling with WWE, would he not? Was he told to retire by the company?

He was politely nudged that way. He didnt want to retire and certainly didnt approach them beforehand like Shawn Michaels did.

I remember an interview when he first started at TNA. They asked him why he joined and he said "because they wanted me." WWE would have been occaisional corporate gigs. He wants to be a character and wrestle. Which he (and Hogan) will do till they die.

You just need to watch the interviews he did after his retirement, I don't think I saw one where he didn't choke up about not wrestling anymore. He was grieving for his lost love.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I assume the NWA belt is the one he turned up to WWF wearing?

Not 100% sure but I think it's the original of the 70s/early 80s NWA belt. Last I heard, Flair's copy of the Bg Gold belt was with Scott Steiner.

• Paid Members

Flair's clearly a hero. Lots of people lose their minds, but not everyone does it so gratuitously and unabashedly as Flair. I firmly believe his defence in court will consist of nothing more than "I'm RIC FLAIR!!! WHOOOO!!" He's the very embodiment of "rather die than fade away," and I'm not entirely sure whether he needs to carry on working, or if he just doesn't know anything else. Either way, I've no particular interest in seeing him actually wrestle any more, but his antics are joyful.

The rules don't apply to Naitch, nor should they.

I'm sure big nose would give him a lend of the cash,he wouldn't like to see one of his idols in jail surely!

Didn't Big Nose stump up some cash already to stop him pawning his HOF ring and/or Rolex?

Money well spent then by the looks of things

Watching Flair slowly slide more and more since his "retirement" from WWE has given me far more joy than anything he did in his last few years with his company bar that 'Mania match. Theres nothing better than a hardcore pensioner who has a warrant out for his arrest

• Paid Members

I've personally been loving his "Cock Thrust" that he does in his TNA promos to women in the audience. Kids there and everything and Flair's showing them space mountains injection function. Gotta love THE man, wooooooooooooooooooooo

I buzz off Flair me. He is the fucking ultimate mans man.

Yeah, a real stupid man

I'm sorry, but anyone who'se managed to live like flair, for as long as flair, is a way away from stupid. He could die tomorrow and honestly, how much more would he have fitted into his life than you'll ever manage to do in yours?

Blokes a legand, end of.

I'm sure he could sell 10,000 promo pics at 10 dollars a pop worldwide easy and that should sort things out?

I buzz off Flair me. He is the fucking ultimate mans man.

Yeah, a real stupid man

I'm sorry, but anyone who'se managed to live like flair, for as long as flair, is a way away from stupid. He could die tomorrow and honestly, how much more would he have fitted into his life than you'll ever manage to do in yours?

Blokes a legand, end of.

Amen to that brother.

• Paid Members
The rules don't apply to Naitch, nor should they.

That's twice I've seen you post a comment like that - I think you should make this a catchphrase.

Imagine the t-shirts: "The Rules Don't Apply To The pCc - Nor Should They."

• Paid Members
I'm sure he could sell 10,000 promo pics at 10 dollars a pop worldwide easy and that should sort things out?

For a bit. PS claims his monthly alimony to his ex-wives five-a-side team runs into five figures.

That's twice I've seen you post a comment like that - I think you should make this a catchphrase.

Unfortunately the waiting list for my catchphrase runs as such :

1) The pCc - too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

2) The pCc - the tower of power, too sweet to be sour.

3) The pCc - from soaring with the eagles to slithering with the snakes.

4) The UKFF is like a single grain of sand in the Sahara desert that is the pCc.

I assume the NWA belt is the one he turned up to WWF wearing?

Not 100% sure but I think it's the original of the 70s/early 80s NWA belt. Last I heard, Flair's copy of the Bg Gold belt was with Scott Steiner.

The belt he wore in WWF (that was always pixalated during the "real world champion thing" was always the IC belt and as it was pixalated on TV everyone watching just assumed it was the other belt.

Archived