Flair Fucked

Dr Reefer

• Paid Members
The belt he wore in WWF (that was always pixalated during the "real world champion thing" was always the IC belt and as it was pixalated on TV everyone watching just assumed it was the other belt.

Not even close to true. Flair brought the big gold belt out on his first appearance on Prime Time. You even get to see Bobby Heenan take it to Hulk Hogan's dressing room on the SummerSlam 91 tape. They only started distorting the belt when they had to, because he had sent the big gold belt back to WcW after they paid him back his bond.

And for the record, it was sometimes a tag team title belt. Survivors 91 for example.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The belt he wore in WWF (that was always pixalated during the "real world champion thing" was always the IC belt and as it was pixalated on TV everyone watching just assumed it was the other belt.

Not even close to true. Flair brought the big gold belt out on his first appearance on Prime Time. You even get to see Bobby Heenan take it to Hulk Hogan's dressing room on the SummerSlam 91 tape. They only started distorting the belt when they had to, because he had sent the big gold belt back to WcW after they paid him back his bond.

And for the record, it was sometimes a tag team title belt. Survivors 91 for example.

Aye. I remember one of the Apter Mags printed an uncensored picture of him holding up the Tag Belt, which confused the hell out of my eleven year old self since I read those magazines obsessively and they'd never mentioned him winning the Titles.

Also, I read somewhere (likely the Observer) that WWE actually had their own version of the Big Gold Belt made for Flair after he sent the original back to WCW but never used it (I assume for copyright reasons)

• Paid Members
He should try and scrounge a backstage job off WWE instead of pissing about in TNA.

Pissing about? He's just about the most entertaining character in Wrestling at the moment.

I could have sworn just a couple of years ago this same forum were saying, "Flair's old. He needs to retire, he should have done so after wrestling Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania. He's an embarrassment in TNA."

• Paid Members
He should try and scrounge a backstage job off WWE instead of pissing about in TNA.

Pissing about? He's just about the most entertaining character in Wrestling at the moment.

I could have sworn just a couple of years ago this same forum were saying, "Flair's old. He needs to retire, he should have done so after wrestling Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania. He's an embarrassment in TNA."

Half the forum still do. Flair divides opinion.

Its rare that the whole forum agrees on anything. There isnt a weekly bulletin that everyone follows.

Archived