Weird and Crazy Murders

WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Right hello, having a bit of writers block for the last several days so I'm appealing to the UKFF for some inspiration.

Can you make up with any comical, weird or odd murders and how they could be solved. It's a mad suggestion but it could hep me out the rut and allow you guys to get your fiction hats on and go a bit nuts.

taa for the help

Ash

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I always liked the story where the wife killed her husband with a frozen leg of lamb and then fed it to the police that came to investigate the scene. The book was called "Lamb to the Slaughter" I believe.

Or you could just watch a bunch of CSI. Especially the new ones. They've totally ran out of ideas.

• Moderators
I always liked the story where the wife killed her husband with a frozen leg of lamb and then fed it to the police that came to investigate the scene. The book was called "Lamb to the Slaughter" I believe.

It's a Roald Dahl short story.

Roald Dahl fucking rules. No wonder he was Welsh.

• Paid Members

It was also made into an episode on Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected, which was a great show. The episode was called Leg of Lamb or something I believe.

Oh and check this out too.

• Awards Moderator

Puts me in mind of The Irish Ballad by Tom Lehrer.

, but the lyrics are as follows:

About a maid I

• Paid Members

How about a social misfit that wants to immortalise himself as a serial killer. So as to cement his antics in history (and hopefully get a cool nickname by the press), he comes up with the idea of rubbing something poisonous onto his nob, and then go out hiring prostitutes. Of course, it all goes a bit squiffy as he's poisoning himself peniley.

Bonus points if the character of Detective Inspector Sprules is in it.

Paging crawlingwest to the thread, crawlingwest to the thread.

He'll be here shortly, probably with an idea about offing someone who got in his way then burying her in broad daylight in a pedestrianised city centre because its less obvious than burying a body under cover of darkness.

Stab someone to death with a shard of ice. Then, the evidence melts.

Not sure how you go about solving that, unless an inspection of the freezer reveals an unusual ice cube tray in the shape of said massive shard.

Hmm, Lots of Uni places that do Pathlogy have ' Murder Houses' for the students to hone their skills. What about setting an actual murder there and have some young super sleuth look to solve the crime as their mates get picked off one by one?

How about:

- Ninja-like man sneaks into house

- Ninja-like man ties the man of the house up using his gym equipment

- Ninja-like man then kills the lady of the house

- Ninja-like man hangs around the house for a day watching Jeremy Kyle etc - and reads stuff written by the man of the house

- Ninja-like man, pretending to be the man of the house, kills the disabled kid

- Ninja-like man spends a day watching more Jeremy Kyle etc - and sends a few texts from the man's phone.

- Ninja-like man strings up the man of the house with his gym equipment, making it look like a suicide... in effect, a double-murder + suicide

- Ninja-like man leaves the scene, darting to the airport where he catches a plane to Orlando

It's a start anyway.

Archived