Weird and Crazy Murders

WWFChilli

• Moderators
To be fair Monks 2nd assistant was pretty fine :love: Natalie Teger :love:

Yeah, but he wasn't scuttling her. Whereas Quincy was bossing about a Chinese lad back when racism was alright.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd rather he came undone from a lack of forsight, rather than Mr Bean-esque absent mindedness.

Unless you're basing him on Stapey.

Well i think we could all benefit from stopping and asking ourselves 'What would Stapey do?'

As far as tv detectives go you've gotta give the Van Dyke family a mention here. Roller skating crime solving pension collecting doctors aren't ten a penny ya know. Plus the terrorist two parter was excellent post Neighbours excitement.

Just to be clear, I'm definitely not endorsing Monk over Quincy as the king of daytime gumshoes. Quincy's womanising and over-the-top gesticulating were things to be hold. I'll always remember an episode where he walked into this bootleg chemist's shop, silently stared a hole through the owner, walked around the store angrily sweeping illegal pills off the shelves, and then left without a word. Classic stage acting from the last remaining Angry Man.

Whenever I stayed off school I'd end up watching Quincy. He used to spend lots of his spare time drinking and playing cards in that bar, which is what I learned from the man.

I don't know if I was just getting sucked into the show, but I thought his boss was a feckless prick who repeatedly wanted to wrap up cases before all leads were followed and it did my head in.

• Paid Members
Columbo >Quincy >Monk

Luther > Columbo >Quincy >Monk

Sharkey & George > Luther > Columbo >Quincy >Monk

Monkfish > Sharkey & George > Luther > Columbo > Quincy > Monk

• Paid Members

The best Murders are the ones comitted by the average joe. It's amazing how many people just think oh a crazy man has killed someone he must be crazy. In some cases this is true see the guy who beheaded that woman he is just out there and was not offered help in his situation and ended up doing an incredibly damaging thing, not just the murder but the way he went about it.

A good Killer will more than likely make his first kill by accident, a fight, beating up a woman something along those lines. You want to take an every day person and build the killer around that. Ted Bundy was a straight a student and very intelligent/good looking and charming. He got dumped by the a woman and this sparked one of the biggest killing sprees ever numbers are still unknown so...

Take an everyday joe give him a a normal job maybe have him be the bullied guy and makes an uprising to turn into super killer. You can focus on the down trodden woes of this guy have him as say a mechanic. Not very good looking no hope with the ladies and his boss is always ripping him for being gay/unattractive, his boss passes this on to customers who enjoy in what they see as friendly bit of banter but inside this guy is getting cut up even more and more and more dejected from the world. A woman has got to be the the breaking point. He finally gets himself a woman and she dumps him coldly citing him as being a loser then he starts not on her first but his boss gets it first. This has to be accident though to give confidence to the killer, lets call the killer bob he needs a name.

Late in the garage on a friday night Bob is working on a car and his boss is heading off for a night on the town he lays into Bob for the last time telling him what a loser he is and bob snaps and pushes him his boss slips backwards on the floor and cracks his head open he dies slowly with Bob not calling for help as soon as he passes Bob calls 999 and says he has come back to work and his boss is on the floor and there is blood every where, you do the filling but basically, the death is treated as a tragic accident as Bob is far too much of a pussy to have killed his boss.

Bob feels quite good about what he has done and the bosses wife sells him the business on the cheap as it brings back too many bad memories of her husbands tragic accident. Bob is full of confidence he has killed a bully in his eyes and now has a whole garage as his killing room. Luring back countless victims who he can murder/tortue and his mercy. Bob will not be bullied any more and is now in his eyes at the top of the food chain untouchable. The garage has some others ways to help.He can use other cars and change plates to pick up different people thus one car is not linked to a lot of missing people . He should also be pro-active in his community fund raisers for the school donating money to charity seen as a well to do kind of guy.

He needs a video set up in his garage as well so he can film the torture and murders and he can dispose of bodies in cars he is going to have crushed this way he is no where near the evidence and no DNA. His demise is from the first woman he broke his heart. He has big plans for her to destroy her. They start dating and he is not the loser now he wines and dines her and is planning his ultimate kill, She happens to discover his stash of tapes and relaises he is a fucking mental guy. You take the story from here she can either be turned on by his power and start the whole man/woman murder spree a woman in a murder spree is a clear advantage to attracting a more wide range of victims.

She can be horrified and ring the police and he is caught goes to jail ( this is the boring end)

He can catch her in the act of catching him as it were ( this would be my route)

He then can go to town on her the more you lay it on and the more graphic the better. Toe nails ripped off first then finger nails, paper cuts, cut one finger off at a time. He has to make her suffer, make her ugly destroy her. This should be done over the whole weekend with her suffering as much as possile. He should never get caught becoming the ultimate serial killer never found never caught this would be a great twist.

• Paid Members
I like how he's based 'Bob' on Tyrone out of Coronation Street.

I have never watched an episode of coronation street or Eastenders for that matter. Used to watch Hollyoaks few years back that was cracking.

Dennis Nilsen was a strange serial killer though. He had no remorse, guilt out of the whole thing. He was calculated but not very entertaining his murders were consitent and never really varied his was born out of addiction of killing and not out of some sort vendetta against anyone. His one main thing was the death of his father figure, his grand father that fucked him up.

• Paid Members

OK here's a small idea I had that I need help on.

Pop star kills her ex boyfriend who's blackmailing her with a sex tape and she kills him and making it look like a 'Hutchence'.

Issues I have:

-How does she make it look like a accident to fool the detective in the show for a bit (should be noted out detective is mancunian and drunk)

-She needs an alibi

-How in anyway can this be funny (is a comedy-ish show)

-How the freaking hell can it be solved in a proper "Gotcha" moment.

-The M.E.N. arena has to be involved somewhere.

Reply or PM, thanks, much appreciated.

Ash

Archived