Weekly Wrestling Timetable.

Fox Piss

• Paid Members

So your a active member of a wrestling forum but how much wrestling do you watch in a average week?

Some of you guys have top knowledge of wrestling so how much time you spend nowadays watching current/old wrestling?

I probably watch 2/3 Nitro's and maybe a PPV if it pops up, a couple of shoots and maybe 1 WWE PPV a week. Once in a blue moon i will watch a current RAW.

Do people just watch this weeks RAW and Smackdown and nothing else?

Sooo what do ya watch?

• Paid Members

I record and watch WWE Monday Night Raw each week. I've found myself starting doing the same with WWE Friday Night SmackDown most weeks now too, whereas I used to give it a miss. I'll watch most of the PPVs too, though the ones on Sky Box Office these days depend on the actual card.

I'll watch the weekly episode of the Ultimate Fighter every week during a season, as well as all UFC PPVs, television specials, countdown shows, Prime Times and Fight Nights (not weekly, since it depends on the event calendar).

I'll try to catch ESPN MMA Live most weeks, though sometimes forget it is on.

Every now and then (once a month? Maybe) I'll record an episode of TNA iMPACT!, trying to give it a go to see if it has got any better, but every time I do I find it to be just an awful, awful television program and wish that I didn't bother.

I watch the Ultimate Challenge MMA events each time they are on (every 1-2 months), but don't bother with their weekly Cage Fighter magazine show. I also watch the BAMMA events every 3 months or so.

Used to watch every Strikeforce and Challengers event when we used to get them on Bravo, but haven't bothered paying for any of them since they moved to PrimeTime.

Don't bother with NXT, Superstars, Xplosion, Afterburn, Bottom Line, Experience, This Week, UKW Wrestling Experience, the UFC history shows, or any of the MMA on The Active Channel.

So that's it for televised viewing. I do also supplement my viewing by trying catch up on Dragon Gate, ROH, PWG, DGUSA, CMLL, AAA PPVs and SHIMMER, but this will usually equate to only around 2-3 discs per week.

I used to watch shitloads but not now, if we just go off this month alone, I've watched every weekly ep of Tough Enough & The Ultimate Fighter and this weeks RAW. Seen a few short youtube clips of Kharma's matches and the shit TNA upload as well. I'll hit up the UFC shows as well when they are on.

• Paid Members

Depends. Sometimes I just can't be fucked with wrestling, and I'll go a few weeks doing nothing but skimming through Raws (and if there's a ppv on I'll watch/order that), but then other times (especially when I have weed) I'll be really in the mood to watch loads of older stuff. There was a spell a few months ago where I burnt through about 4 months of 1996 Saturday Nights in the space of about 2 weeks.

It depends how good current wrestling is as well. I've only watched about 6 episodes of Impact in full since BFG, but before that I was downloading them first thing on Friday mornings desperate to see them.

I'm too inconsistent to set up an average timetable, other than saying I'll at least skim through Raw every week, and watch every WWE ppv.

i watch raw live every week and watch the ppvs live, watch tough enough on daily motion every tuesday and have smackdown and vintage collection on in the background at weekends. i dont bother with nxt, superstars or the recap shows

tna wise, i catch impact when i can be it watching an hour of it or having it on in the background, same with ppvs

other than that i watch 2-3 dvds a week if ive bought them that week or theres nothing on telly

im also looking to buy a few roh and dgusa dvds to expand my wrestling horizon, any recommendations?

It changes, used to watch every Raw, but its become incredibly shit so I haven't watched in in a couple of weeks, last WWE stuff I watched was Extreme Rules and the Smackdown following it where Christian lost the Title.

But I have been watching Impact recently so i suppose two hours for that, also I don't miss Tough Enough, its awesome. So about 3 hours...

Monday:

Tough Enough: I watch a stream of Tough Enough live.

Raw: Sometimes live or record to watch in the morning as I have Mondays and Tuesdays off.

Tuesday:

Impact: Record along with Xplosion and watch whenever I can, sometimes it can clog up to about two, possibly even three weeks if I'm very busy. Sometimes if it's clogged up I'll flick through them.

Xplosion: See above.

Thursday:

NXT: Record it and watch it the next morning before work and if I don't finish watching it I'll watch the rest when I get in or before work on Saturday.

UK Wrestling Experience: Used to record it and watch it or sometimes flick through it whenever I could get around to it but have been forgetting to record it recently, my Sky+ won't allow me to series link it.

Friday:

Smackdown: Record it and watch it either Saturday before work (if there's no big match one/no one else is watching anything), Sunday (if I'm not doing overtime and there's no big match on/no one else is watching anything) or Monday.

Saturday:

Superstars: Record it usually to flick through at some point.

The Pain Clinic Podcast: I usually get in from work and download it to listen to at some point on Sunday if I'm not doing overtime or Monday after watching all of the week's wrestling.

Sunday:

Dropkick Radio Podcast: I usually get in wrom work if I'm doing overtime and record it to listen to on Monday whenvever I've watched everything and listened to The Pain Clinic or I download it and listen to it as soon as it's downloaded.

Then when there is a PPV on I'll record the TNA one on Wednesday and watch whenever I can, sometimes flick through, sometimes try to watch it all if it's a very good one. The WWE one depending how I feel I'll watch live or record to watch the next day. With UFC PPVs I record them on the Saturday on ESPN and watch them when I get the chance.

Then ontop of all of that I may watch the odd few DVDs of old WWE, WWF, TNA, WCW, ECW, AWA, 3PW, 1PW, GPW, PWG, XPW, UFC, etc. Just whatever I am into that week really.

Watch Raw on Tuesday morning as my brother comes round my house to watch it as we both have Tuesdays off and we've always watched together, we used to share a room before I moved out and got a house with my GF last July and we've kept the tradition on watching Raw Tuesday mornings.

I watch Smackdown on Saturday morning, I usually get up around 6.30 to watch it before I start work at 9 (I would watch it on Friday nights when its but we go to my GFs Parents house on friday night as our weekly visit)

I watch NXT when I get the chance but always make sure to watch it before Raw as weird as it is I don't like being a week behind WWE and Raw is the start of a new week so I always before then.

I watch all PPVs Live, my brother and mate come round and if its a box office event we split the cost.

I watch Tough Enough of Youtube on Tuesday evening

I watch TNA but usually find myself falling behind a couple of weeks and have them stacking up on my sky+, but then I watch them in the space of a couple of days and get up to date before falling behind again.

I usually watch around 2 DVDs a week as well if I have a spare 3-4 hours, be it an old PPV or just a 3 disc WWE set.

Monday : Monday Night Raw Live - Regular viewing. I sometimes watch NXT and Vintage Collection beforehand but not always

Tuesday: Tough Enough - I watch this on Youtube as its up fairly swift, I've even watched it at 8am before which is quick. I'll watch Impact IF I've failed to see it live via stream on Thursday nights

Wednesday: I don't watch much on Wednesday but used to watch NXT on Youtube but have given up on it now. TNA PPV's are a must if I've not seen them via stream on the Sunday night

Thursday : TNA Impact - I'll watch this live if I can, but most of the time I'm out on a Thursday night

Friday : If I know I'm busy on Tuesday or I'm up very early on the following Wednesday I'll watch Impact on Youtube. If I know I'll be out on Friday night I'll watch the Australian edit of Smackdown on Youtube also

Saturday : I'll watch Smackdown if I missed it on Friday and haven't been able to watch it on Youtube

Sunday : TNA/WWE PPV's via stream unless on Sky Sports

Mix that in with the odd Youtube videos of full shows or clips, that's pretty much it. Its not a set system by any means as I can always catch up on any show the following day

I watch all Raw, Smackdown and pay-per-views. I watch Impact once every 6-8 weeks. Apart from that, the only full things I watch are just documentaries and shoot interviews that take my fancy. And I watch at least one old wrestling clip or Superstars match on Youtube every day, probably.

I used to watch at least 30hrs a week, but i just dont have the time these days. Im either out doing things or studying, my gaming is also averaging about 5% of what i used to play.

As i dont have Sky right now it's pretty much 2 or 3 PPVs on DVD, maybe a couple of episodes of MSG Classics ora random Japanese event. I would watch more, but there really aren't enough hours in my day. Impact i can't sit through a whole episode of (the only show this has ever been true of in 20+ years as a fan), but i do watch the TNA PPVs. Add a few hours hitting the Torch and UKFF and thats my week.

• Moderators

Topical wrestling, I'll watch Raw and any parts of Smackdown and Impact that sound interesting. I mainly watch WCW and WWF B-Shows from the past or old territories these days, to be honest. I watch about 12-15 hours of old shows a week.

Given how shit Raw usually is, I can't believe how many on here will watch that if nothing else, or seemingly prioritise it over the other shows. Usually, I'll skim through Raw on a Tuesday evening, then watch Smackdown and Superstars on Saturday some time. They still get ff'd, but usually not to the extent that Raw does. Throughout the week I might watch some IWRG on Youtube, and a handful of wrestling that I download or again, see on Youtube.

Archived