Weekly Wrestling Timetable.

Fox Piss

Not much really, i always record Raw & Smackdown and give them a viewing, even if i do end up fast forwarding a lot of it.

I just don't have time to be honest, working full time, being a dad, following the Rovers, busy life.

Over the Summer though with no footy on i'm sure i will watch a bit more, bought a full Clash Of The Champions set last year, and only watched the first 3. Must try and get through them at some point!

Everything I watch is bought, recorded or downloaded. Fuck all is 'live':

- RAW, Smackdown, and Tough Enough every week.

- Keep up-to-date with Botchamania and spend a couple of hours scouring YouTube for things like Val Venis shooting.

- Always watch the WWE PPV.

- Will watch or listen to a shoot or a radio show once a week (Wrestling Observer, Bryan and Vinny, LAW or something). Or a re-watch of a documentary.

- Probably watch two old shows a week, or part-thereof (one WWF, one other - probably PWG, JCW, IPW:UK or DDT). I'd have seen these before though as t hey'll be from the collection.

Sometimes I go mental though. I spend a few months a year ago watching every RAW and Smackdown from 1997 to 2002. That would have been two RAWs a day!

Ditto for old WWE PPV's. I started with the old MTV show and watched up to then end of 2002 at the rate of one a day.

I'm not going through a mental period at present thank fuck.

• Paid Members

I'm slowly getting back into watching. The only thing I watch regularly in Tough Enough. I sky plus Raw each week and then take a look at the size of the Raw discussion thread on here (something interesting usually means a few pages of discussion) I'll fwd through then picking the bits I want to watch.

Lately I have been watching alot of doumentaries and shoots and the odd episode of Raw from 1999.

Can anyone tell me when Vintage is on? I always miss it and series link didn't seem to work last time.

RAW, Observer Radio, B&V Show, F4Radio, WWE PPVS, UFC Countdown Shows, UFC PPV's on a regular basis.

Also I like to watch torrents of old shows, be it documentaries, match packs etc when I have a day to myself.

The only shows I watch every week are TNA and Tough Enough. I'm not interested in watching any other weekly show every week.

I do watch other wrestling stuff but they vary depending on what I feel like watching. Sometimes I'd watch lucha, sometimes puro, sometimes old school stuff, sometimes indies, etc. All in all, I'd say I usually watch 5 hours at worst and 10 hours at best per week.

At the moment for me, I record Raw and watch it the next day, and I watch Superstars and Smackdown on Saturdays. I usually record the WWE PPVs that are on Sky Sports as well as Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania on Sky Box Office. Every couple of days I'll either watch an old Nitro or two (1996 at the moment) or some Superstars Of Wrestling episodes (1990), then theres the WWE DVDs that I buy every couple of weeks, and theres the online clips. I gave up on Impact and TNA in general after the Jeff Hardy incident, and I haven't bothered with NXT since the episode was leaked online with Kevin Dunn talking over it. Sometimes it can all get abit too much, so I have a break from the old stuff for a few weeks.

Sky plus RAW, Smackdown & NXT and watch the interesting segments/matches.

Will watch every WWE PPV, usually without skipping bits unless something is totally boring me.

Tough Enough every week.

Will read the TNA spoilers but rarely watch any of it.

Every UFC/Strikeforce (plus others that are on UK TV) event I will watch along with TUF every week and then the odd show such as MMA Live and The MMA Hour.

Listen to numerous podcasts throughout the week, all the ones on the Observer site and Review a RAW from LAW.

Record RAW every week and watch it Tuesday afternoon.

Smackdown I usually watch on a Friday night if it starts at 10, but theres ALWAYS fucking live tennis or cricket on before it so it ends up not starting till like 11pm or later so just end up recording and watch it at some point Saturday.

Watch all the WWE PPVs live without fail.

iMPACT! I record every tuesday and watch wednesday afternoon, will occasionally watch it on Tuesday night if ive got a late or am off Wednesday.

Record the TNA PPVs and watch them Thursday afternoon, like im doing right now actually.

Thats it really, will watch Superstars if theres a match I want to catch, used to watch all NXT but its boring now.

Will maybe watch an old WWF/E PPV once every few weeks, rarely though.

Thats about it, like The King i'll watch more now the footy season is over, specially Saturday afternoons sat in the house with fuck all to do.

• Awards Moderator

I used to tape/Sky Plus Raw and Smackdown and watch them both in full within a day or two, but now I find myself reading the spoilers on here and invariably watch both shows when I find time. Usually, I just stick them on in the background whilst I do a bit of work and pay attention to the odd segment or match. There are times when I wished I'd watched them without reading the spoilers but for the most part the spoilers do me a favour and I know which bits to look out for.

Regardless of how much TV I've caught or what the card is like, I'll always watch the PPVs whether on Sky Sports or Box Office. I think that's just habit, but it's something to have in the Sky Planner when I know I've got an evening to myself.

Other than that, I don't watch any other shows as my desire to get in to other promotions has pretty much vanished over the years.

I Sky+ Raw on Mondays and watch it on Thursday nights whilst doing the ironing. I usually record and watch ppvs if they are on Sky Sports, the only ones I ever get on box office are Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. Never watch any other wrestling whatsoever!

I generally catch Raw and a bit of Smackdown on and off on youtube. Apart from that my evenings usually consist of watching the old stuff, shoot interviews and wrestling related interviews.

I'm a sad git. But I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside trying to live in the wrestling business bubble.

Archived