The Truth of the Lie

WWFChilli

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One interesting/horrifying post off the top of my head (not really, I had to search to find it) that i'll just quote verbatim

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id236.html

Search for Gaspar.

:omg:

Indeed. With the McCanns being so litigious you can see why this statement has not been widely reported by the press. It proves nothing, alone. However the subtext is pretty grim.

How long is it before a missing person is legally presumed dead? Surely once that happens even the McCann family using charitable donations in order to pay for Private Investigators to find Maddie would be atleast morally wrong, perhaps legally too and would this affect any MET police investigation? To be honest I think it could backfire on the McCanns having the MET going over all the evidence now, there is so much thats unexplained and against them.

• Paid Members
At some point in any missing persons' case, there's a point at which people eventually accept the missing person is dead (or not coming back) and try and move on with their lives. Unless of course you're addicted to the attention, and so deep into your own bullshit that you've started to believe it.

Someone takes your child and you "move on with your life"? If it happened to me, I wouldn't live another a day of my life until I found her. I don't think that's a valid criticism at all.

I think it's possible they killed her, a fit of rage, an overdose, etc. I just don't think the fact that they haven't moved on proves anything.

There is one clip in the documentary that really made me think "Oh shit, they really did it!" Its' when the 2 sniffer dogs are in the apartment and they manage to detect traces of blood and a cadaver odour.

Funnily enough there is a clip of the 2 dogs in action at the apartment and in the McCann's rental car which is sponsored by

There is one clip in the documentary that really made me think "Oh shit, they really did it!" Its' when the 2 sniffer dogs are in the apartment and they manage to detect traces of blood and a cadaver odour.

Funnily enough there is a clip of the 2 dogs in action at the apartment and in the McCann's rental car which is sponsored by

The strong suggestion here being that the girl was killed in the apartment, because a dead body apparently typically needs at least 90 minutes to produce sufficient cadaverine for the dogs to detect. Of course, even if we're supposed to believe a stranger did it, the timing isn't at all consistent with the official story.

Lots of things don't seem to add up in this case. The McCanns don't seem to have co operated too much with the Portuguese police yet they are the ones being called inefficient. They've refused to hand over credit card details, phone call details etc.

Is there not a strong rumour that they bought a fridge around the time of the disappearance? Just strange things like that that make their behaviour odd.

I got sent this txt by a mate of mine.

"Ashley Cole is sueing The News of the World for breaching a superinjunction he had about a secret affair he was having. The story the paper will print on Sunday reveals Cole had an ilicit affair with a young lady called Maddie who he met while on holiday in Portugal."

• Paid Members
I got sent this txt by a mate of mine.

"Ashley Cole is sueing The News of the World for breaching a superinjunction he had about a secret affair he was having. The story the paper will print on Sunday reveals Cole had an ilicit affair with a young lady called Maddie who he met while on holiday in Portugal."

1. Find funny friends.

2. Filter shit jokes in your head.

At some point in any missing persons' case, there's a point at which people eventually accept the missing person is dead (or not coming back) and try and move on with their lives. Unless of course you're addicted to the attention, and so deep into your own bullshit that you've started to believe it.

Someone takes your child and you "move on with your life"? If it happened to me, I wouldn't live another a day of my life until I found her. I don't think that's a valid criticism at all.

I think it's possible they killed her, a fit of rage, an overdose, etc. I just don't think the fact that they haven't moved on proves anything.

You would, though. I know everyone thinks they'd not sleep until they found their child, but if days became months became years, you would. You'd go back to work, you might even have more children. Humans are remarkably resilient. They are basically still in denial that she's even dead, which I find a bit weird after all this time.

Archived