Sky Subscriptions

Dazz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky HD is going in tomorrow between 11 + 2, first three months it's free then goes up by a tenner plus it's an extra tenner a month to move the other box into the bedroom. It's cheap enough though if it means I don't have to watch anymore of those 16 year old Jersey girls, who didn't know they were pregnant whilst on their 18th child and counting or whatever shite it is my Mrs watches.

I really think you should get ESPN free after subscribing to the Sky Sports HD package, I would pay for it but I cancelled it last season and kinda miss the Serie A and Bundesliga stuff now, not so much the Premiership coverage as it was usually pretty shit games, having to put up with Chris Waddle and they seemed to have a lot less games on there the second half of this season anyway. But I still miss my foreign footy fix, but I'm too tight to fork out another 9 quid for it.

• Paid Members
What is the fastest Internet speed the Sky provides and how much does it cost? My current ISP sucks huge amounts of donkey balls so I'm looking for a replacement.

20mb is the max, but it all depends how far you are from your local exchange.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems judging by comments on here I get overcharged

I have Sky+ HD with all channels, ESPN and just a standard Sky box for Multiroom, Sky Broadband unlimited

I pay something like

Archived