Lucha star arrested....and in deep shit.

Snitsky's back acne

Courtesy of f4wonline.com.....

Jesus Luna aka Charly Manson was arrested yesterday morning on charges of assaulting two police officers who were trying to arrest him and underage friend Adrian Lopez for being drunk in public. The wrestler, his friend and the police ended up in a heated argument which ended up the two officers sent to the hospital, one with head injuries, and Lopez being shot in the leg.

Further update......

Regarding the arrest of AAA star Charly Manson which we talked about yesterday, this is a big deal. He's being charged with attacking three police officers, aggravated assault and attacking authority figures. They wouldn't even allow him the option of posting bail, so he is in jail until his trial and faces as much as fifteen years in prison. One of the officers he attacked, Rom

• Paid Members

Was always a huge fan of Manson's work in AAA but he's never really been the same in ring since he fell off that ladder back in about 01.

Shame to hear he's fallen to this, but no sympathy for the guy after reading that, just doesn't sound right at all.

Charly Mason managed to work stiff? *This* guy?

rk390z.gif

Mexican wrestling is rubbish.

I love how the face-painted guy has to hoist himself on the bottom rope to take the clothesline out of the ring.

The face painted guy is Charly Mason

Charly Mason managed to work stiff? *This* guy?

rk390z.gif

Mexican wrestling is rubbish.

Rubbish wrestling is rubbish whether it is going on in Mexico or anywhere else. This clip is rubbish wrestling not because it is Mexican but because it is RUBBISH.

Yeah, but if you can fill an arena that size with wrestling that shoddy it's gotta be some kind of indication of the overall standards..

Maybe just maybe there's a few other matches on the card?

I know i'd pay just to watch Aerostar at a AAA show even if that means i have to sit through Jack Evans, Cibernetico and Joe Lider. In saying that Zorro (the guy in the purple) is usually awesome so not sure why that looks so bad.

People who hate Mexican wrestling have a piece of their soul missing

• Paid Members

What's peoples opinion on this? Is it any different to the tales of Meng or Peter Maivia fighting off hordes of policemen that get trotted out with rose tinted glee?

So is this cool? Is it? Is this cool?

What's peoples opinion on this? Is it any different to the tales of Meng or Peter Maivia fighting off hordes of policemen that get trotted out with rose tinted glee?

So is this cool? Is it? Is this cool?

A Tom Thumb sized guy on the piss with a boy does some kind of diving head butt into a bunch of police and then gets shot?

I'd say that qualifies. :thumbsup:

Archived