Britani Knight signed to WWE

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You can. Become a Paid Member then PM neil asking to change your username.

DJK

Of course not! but to be honest, being a Paid Member is more about making sure the forum keeps running.

http://donate.ukff.com/

DJ Pearl & Dean.

• Paid Members
Is that the only benefit of being a paid member?

Nope, you also get a special invitation to the annual UKFF game of soggy biscuit. Triple A lost this year - managed the biscuit in just two bites though! ;)

You no longer a Zebra Kid mark, Zebra Kid Mark?

Not really no, I never was to be fair, saw him a few times on TWC, liked what I saw, discovered what the term mark meant and thought it would be a funny username for a forum that I casually joined thinking I wouldn't access much. 6 years later and the UKFF is my only source of wrestling news and the only forum I ever post on, in hindsight I wish I chose a username that would still be relevant in years to come. I'm sure you can agree with me there Snitsky's back acne?

Not really no, I never was to be fair, saw him a few times on TWC, liked what I saw, discovered what the term mark meant and thought it would be a funny username for a forum that I casually joined thinking I wouldn't access much. 6 years later and the UKFF is my only source of wrestling news and the only forum I ever post on, in hindsight I wish I chose a username that would still be relevant in years to come. I'm sure you can agree with me there Snitsky's back acne?

Fair enough. Anything you'd fancy changing it to?

I was at a WAW show a few months ago and Saraya herself was telling people that Britani had signed a WWE contract (she even went into details about how she was the one to take her and how they met Vince and HHH) which I found odd as it was the same time as Britani was telling people she hadn't.

I'd imagine Saraya's just a proud mum talking about her daughter and Britani has either a] been instructed not to say anything or, more likely, b] wanted to hold off on announcing it officially until all the paperwork and stuff was sorted.

I'm sure we'll officially hear shortly.

Didn't Kelly Kelly only look about 15-16 when she first started if not she really didn't look much/any older than Britani does now

Kelly was 19 when she signed, as I believe Britani is now.

Ironically, both made their debuts around the same time too - Britani in April 2006 and Kelly in June 2006.

Didn't Kelly Kelly only look about 15-16 when she first started if not she really didn't look much/any older than Britani does now

As best I can without meaning to be offensive , if I'd not serve it a drink I don't wanna see it fighting, and shes no Kelly Kelly looks wise either.

Archived