Britani Knight signed to WWE

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
Trying to bait Knightmare?

How come I'm trying to bait Knightmare yet you're allowed to talk about her tits and that's perfectly fine? It's the same bloody thing. Don't be so paranoid.

I already explained that I couldn't decide how hot she was. Not quite sure how much clearer I need to be.

This is not the first time you've made a comment clearly aimed at getting a negative reaction then played the innocent when called on it. In fact the last time I can recall was also aimed at the Knight family. Perhaps you just like to try and get a rise out of actual tough guys from the safety of your keyboard? or maybe you just like poking things with a stick in general.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Booker T and Hall and Nash werent allowed to fly across to Canada, because they have various gun and violent related charges against them. Imagine the amount of trouble WWE would have getting a British based wrestler a visa just for a developmental deal with all the history he's had with the law. He wouldnt be worth the hassle. I cant see why anyone cant understand that one. There are thousands of wrestlers across the US and so little work going for WWE. They probably wouldnt be arsed with the amount of bother it would take to sort out the paperwork.

This is bang on pretty much, Zebra is a top UK talent but forgetting his past problems for a second he don't have much of a build and lacks size, WWE don't really want established guys who are respected (take a look at Robbie Brookside for a EG), they want people who look the part and are willing to learn. If you add his past problems to the fold he wound not get a Visa, there are allot of others who might not be as good as him but come close already based in the USA also.

If WWE wanted him they would have had him by now with or without his problems.

Who I am has got fuck all to do with you really has it. And again what Roy has done in the past bares no fucking relation to this thread anyway.

You got shit to say PM me and keep this thread on track.

It's relevant when people are discussing it, paddy. If you don't want to take part in this particular facet of the discussion then that's fine, just leave the rest of us to it. As far as I can see there's been no aggression or issues with anything said in this thread. If you stop using foul language and chill out it would probably remain that way.

This is bang on pretty much, Zebra is a top UK talent but forgetting his past problems for a second he don't have much of a build and lacks size, WWE don't really want established guys who are respected (take a look at Robbie Brookside for a EG), they want people who look the part and are willing to learn. If you add his past problems to the fold he wound not get a Visa, there are allot of others who might not be as good as him but come close already based in the USA also.

Pretty much what I was thinking Deaq. Bang on the money.

This thread has gone to pot now. Lock?

Why do that? We're waiting to see if anything comes of the rumours that Britani gets signed to WWE! A female who can actually wrestle would be nice in WWE, and the fact she's British adds to the interest.

Oh really, is that what it is. Ive only been a member since 2001 and I honestly never knew what this forum was about until you shared that with me.

Brilliant.

Well someone had to break the news to you, since you obviously didnt know why anyone would suddenly begin speaking about another related topic inside a thread. Britani Knights gets signed to WWE. Someone says "shame Zebra Kid never got signed". Then the discussion progresses into Zebra Kid going to jail and WWE never wanting to hire that type of character. Not uncommon is it?

TNA Victory Roads thread morphed into a discussion about WWE's Wellness policy and Hogan wrestling Sting. That might have been a good time for you to start your "STAY ON TOPIC" campaign. I cant see why you would give a toss? Your not defending anything. Your saying people are wrong.

ok

• Paid Members
Perhaps you just like to try and get a rise out of actual tough guys from the safety of your keyboard?

This is a pretty ridiculous thing to say. Would anyone of us, to Brutus Beefcakes face, tell him he's a shit wrestler? He'd headbutt the entire forum and cut our hair as well lay there with blood coming out of our ears. The whole internet basically is built for what you have just said. Ricky Knights in the public eye, as far as this forum is concerned, so if someone has a dig at him, I'm sure he's man enough to accept it and laugh it off. We spoke in a thread about a month ago and I said the same thing to him and he put up a fair defence about not having to take person abuse aimed at his family. Which is fair enough. But his daughter is/will be signed to WWE soon. You want to go and look at the F4W Board!~ there are worse posts that what are on here. Jerry Lawlers name is even mentioned and I'm not going to repeat what was said there. Its part of being a wrestler and a decent size name wrestler. Wait until The Observer and Power Slam start ripping her to bits. Its how wrestling is. You should know that, since you've been around wrestling with various promotions.

• Paid Members
This thread has gone to pot now. Lock?

Why do that? We're waiting to see if anything comes of the rumours that Britani gets signed to WWE! A female who can actually wrestle would be nice in WWE, and the fact she's British adds to the interest.

Problem with WWE is that they sign people who can wrestle all the time, Its if they allow there talent to go out there and wrestle they way they can. I have not seen much of Britani in ring but from what I have saw she is already better in-ring then most of the "Diva" roster, problem is if she signs she will be told how good she can look from that point on. People said Katie Lea was a good female wrestler if you judged her on her WWE only appearances you would think she was very average at best.

Who I am has got fuck all to do with you really has it. And again what Roy has done in the past bares no fucking relation to this thread anyway.

You got shit to say PM me and keep this thread on track.

It's relevant when people are discussing it, paddy. If you don't want to take part in this particular facet of the discussion then that's fine, just leave the rest of us to it. As far as I can see there's been no aggression or issues with anything said in this thread. If you stop using foul language and chill out it would probably remain that way.

Pretty much what I was thinking Deaq. Bang on the money.

Well Tiger Rick pretty much claimed your a shit stirrer and I tend to agree.

Well Tiger Rick pretty much claimed your a shit stirrer and I tend to agree.

Good for you. For someone who wants the topic back on track you're certainly posting with the intention of continuing this stupid argument, aren't you?

Let's call it quits at this, eh?

• Paid Members
Do you know where Diva Dirt got their "confirmation" about Britani Knight signing with WWE?

Here.

No, really.

Awesome.

Reminds me of the time I posted this thread:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=121816&hl=

Based on a gag my brother and his mate did. Not only did several plonkers on here not immediately get it, but it was also picked up as news by the largest Danny Dyer fansite (yes, apparently there are more than one.)

Archived