Britani Knight signed to WWE

Snitsky's back acne

This is not the first time you've made a comment clearly aimed at getting a negative reaction then played the innocent when called on it. In fact the last time I can recall was also aimed at the Knight family. Perhaps you just like to try and get a rise out of actual tough guys from the safety of your keyboard? or maybe you just like poking things with a stick in general.

OK, I'll tell you the truth. Whether you want to accept it or not is your deal:

1) I had no idea who the fuck Knightmare was originally. I had no knowledge about womens wrestling, the women in question, or that the bloke was on here. So it wasn't an intentional "trying to get a rise" in the first place.

2) I didn't know this girl was the same one. Like I said, I have very little-to-no interest in this, so it wasn't a "ooh let's wind up Knightmare!" kinda deal.

I don't give a shit if you believe it or not, but that's the truth. To me, this girl is just that - a girl who may or may not be fit, who I may or may not get to see on my TV screens in skimpy outfits no doubt rolling around as 'divas' do. I don't care enough to have any other motive than be a pervert, and I have no shame in admitting that. WWE has drilled that into me, and I don't give a shit about womens workrate or anything like that. I just wanted to see if Britani was fit or not.

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, and you and Rick and whoever else would much rather believe there's some kind of evil conspiracy behind my posts, but there's not. It's a shallow motive, and there's fuck all else to it. Call me annoying or a perverted cunt or whatever, and I'll take it, but don't throw bullshit "you meant to do this!" crap at me. It makes me seem like I care far more than I actually do. Sorry but not all of us actually know about these women, nor about some Knightmare bloke who may or may not read a topic. If I wanted to wind him up, it wouldn't be in a random topic he may or may not read. I can PM him, or go slag off the women on the Shimmer boards or god knows what else - which I haven't, because I don't actually give a shit.

This reply is far more than you deserve but I get so fucking wound up with people when they accuse others of trying to stir up shit, and thinking there's some bloody conspiracy behind every post. Sometimes people are just simply twats because they're bored. Let's accept that and move the fuck on.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
FWIW, Zebra Kid is somebody that i would recommend to any promoter who ever thought my opinion was worth asking for. I've never actually seen Britani wrestle(!!) but i've almost always heard positive things when she's been brought up, so the very best of luck to her and anybody else who tried out, as always.

When I booked my first womens match I always wanted the knights , they are both fantastic and got an amazing reaction on the night. Britani has all the tools and is still so young so can adapt , I would also say she is attractive enough for WWE. She is professional and off the female talent in this country she is right up there. Whether it happens soon or in a year or 2 i'm sure she has the talent to get there.

• Moderators
Hate to divert attention from Brittani, but its a pity Zebra Kid never made it to WWE or Japan (as far as I know) - great talent.

You're kidding, right? That's the dude who tore up a pub and went mental is it not?

As I said when you brought him up the other week, he's a seriously talented guy. IMO, he's far more talented than Magnus and was better than Burchill at the time Burchill got signed. So I'd agree, on the basis of his talent, it is a pity he didn't get signed. As for his indescretions, they are small fry compared to some in pro-wrestling.

Aye, just like Joey Barton.

Do you know where Diva Dirt got their "confirmation" about Britani Knight signing with WWE?

Here.

No, really.

Weren't you the soft sod who's had dealings with them?

Do you know where Diva Dirt got their "confirmation" about Britani Knight signing with WWE?

Here.

No, really.

I don't understand what you're getting at. If you mean dealings with the Knights, then yes - we a Ringbelles are in contact with them, and the line we have been given is the official one that Britani's put out. If you mean dealings with Diva Dirt, we broke away at the start of the year to set up our own site.

Here's our take on the story, posted yesterday lunchtime.

Hate to divert attention from Brittani, but its a pity Zebra Kid never made it to WWE or Japan (as far as I know) - great talent.

You're kidding, right? That's the dude who tore up a pub and went mental is it not?

As I said when you brought him up the other week, he's a seriously talented guy. IMO, he's far more talented than Magnus and was better than Burchill at the time Burchill got signed. So I'd agree, on the basis of his talent, it is a pity he didn't get signed. As for his indescretions, they are small fry compared to some in pro-wrestling.

Aye, just like Joey Barton.

Here.

No, really.

Your key word right there.

• Moderators

Here.

No, really.

I don't understand what you're getting at. If you mean dealings with the Knights, then yes - we a Ringbelles are in contact with them, and the line we have been given is the official one that Britani's put out. If you mean dealings with Diva Dirt, we broke away at the start of the year to set up our own site.

Diva Dirt. What happened there then?

Here.

No, really.

Diva Dirt. What happened there then?

If you're expecting some kind of massive argument or bust-up, you'll be disappointed...

Essentially, what happened is that it became pretty obvious that were surplus to requirements. When we first had our podcast hosted on the site, they were only doing written interviews which were a series of questions sent to the interviewee, and then they would reply and send it back. Our audio content was something new, but as time went on, they started doing their own audio content, and we found ourselves competing over the same potential guests, which was causing problems for us, as we would get so far down a road of negotiations and because the site has the name value, it was yanked out from under us - Jillian Hall was a prime example at the end of last year.

That's why we decided to set up our site with more of an emphasis on women wrestling on the indie level, but still keeping an eye on WWE and TNA, but holding them up to more scrutiny due to their profile and talent depth. We've been officially live for about 6 weeks now and we reckon we're doing pretty well - our Pro Wrestling: EVE coverage was an excellent weekend and saw us get linked to from a shit-ton of different sites around the world, as we were the only news outlet reporting from the shows.

• Paid Members
Has anyone thought to PM Knightmare and ask him how his kids got on with their try outs?

Why? Britani's already answered that question herself and even if she had been signed I know from others that wouldn't be the thing to do to go shouting about it just yet. When there is something to say and they are allowed to say it I'm confident the Knight family will be the first to break the news on here.

• 4 months later...

Courtesy of the WAW forum re: last night's show....

'Britani Knight now came to the ring to be given presents from some of the regulars as she leaves for pastures new as soon as her visa's have been sorted. She said this would definettaly the last time that she would come out and make a speech.'

Seems to indicate she may be off to work abroad for quite a period of time.

• Paid Members
This is completely off topic but this thread has reminded me that I really wish I could change my username.

You can. Become a Paid Member then PM neil asking to change your username.

DJK

Archived