Britani Knight signed to WWE

Snitsky's back acne

What happened to that Gladiator woman that got signed by WWE seemingly years ago? Did they sack her?

Apparently. I think there were problems/delays with her getting a Visa.

I just had a look on Wikipedia and according to her page on there, she's still signed but can only be in the US for limited periods of time. Any clues as to what the visa problems are? I'd have thought WWE could get a visa for one wrestler as easy as they can for another, unless the wrestler in question is an ex-terrorist or drug smuggler or something.

Still, the selfish part of me is disappointed I wont be seeing her vs the Ice Ribbon girls in October.

Surely even tiger_rick isn't enough of a joyless cunt to moan about people responding to that line!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened to that Gladiator woman that got signed by WWE seemingly years ago? Did they sack her?

Apparently. I think there were problems/delays with her getting a Visa.

I just had a look on Wikipedia and according to her page on there, she's still signed but can only be in the US for limited periods of time. Any clues as to what the visa problems are? I'd have thought WWE could get a visa for one wrestler as easy as they can for another, unless the wrestler in question is an ex-terrorist or drug smuggler or something.

It seems pointless her being signed if she can only be in America for limited periods of time.

I would imagine she's not going - if she could get a full time visa I'm sure she would have got one by now.

Don't know enough about Visas to speculate why she couldn't/hasn't been able to get one, to be honest.

• Paid Members
Still, the selfish part of me is disappointed I wont be seeing her vs the Ice Ribbon girls in October.

Surely even tiger_rick isn't enough of a joyless cunt to moan about people responding to that line!

Why does it need a response? If the thread was about her brother and contined the line "Still, the selfish part of me is disappointed I wont be seeing him vs <insert wrestler here> in October", then no-one would bat an eyelid. It's all shit trolling, just let the guy like girly wrestlers if he wants to.

• Paid Members

Why does it need a response? If the thread was about her brother and contined the line "Still, the selfish part of me is disappointed I wont be seeing him vs <insert wrestler here> in October", then no-one would bat an eyelid. It's all shit trolling, just let the guy like girly wrestlers if he wants to.

In other words Pitcos, yes, yes he is.

• Paid Members
Hate to divert attention from Brittani, but its a pity Zebra Kid never made it to WWE or Japan (as far as I know) - great talent.

You're kidding, right? That's the dude who tore up a pub and went mental is it not?

Oh great, and now it's going to turn into one of *those* threads...

Hate to divert attention from Brittani, but its a pity Zebra Kid never made it to WWE or Japan (as far as I know) - great talent.

You're kidding, right? That's the dude who tore up a pub and went mental is it not?

Well, if the guy is going to bring the subject into the discussion...

I'll say no more about it though.

Well, if the guy is going to bring the subject into the discussion...

To be fair, he didn't bring 'the subject' into it, you did, but let's move on.....

• Paid Members

As I said when you brought him up the other week, he's a seriously talented guy. IMO, he's far more talented than Magnus and was better than Burchill at the time Burchill got signed. So I'd agree, on the basis of his talent, it is a pity he didn't get signed. As for his indescretions, they are small fry compared to some in pro-wrestling.

Somebody notice me. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

• Paid Members

As I said when you brought him up the other week, he's a seriously talented guy. IMO, he's far more talented than Magnus and was better than Burchill at the time Burchill got signed. So I'd agree, on the basis of his talent, it is a pity he didn't get signed. As for his indescretions, they are small fry compared to some in pro-wrestling.

Somebody notice me. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

Worked though didn't it?

• Paid Members
As for his indescretions, they are small fry compared to some in pro-wrestling.

In the current era? Like who?

He isn't "current". If he was going to make it, it would have been 5 or 6 years ago. As for who, there's Benoit, obv. MVP and Booker T have done time, and Ken Patera. Then there are a ton of guys who've been done for drink driving, a horrid crime, passed out drugged up on aeroplanes, etc. That's before you touch the alleged crimes of many.

As for his indescretions, they are small fry compared to some in pro-wrestling.

In the current era? Like who?

They are less than Booker T, MVP & Abdullah The Butcher (should he really be knowingly giving guys Hep C) to name just 3.

Archived