Britani Knight signed to WWE

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for his indescretions, they are small fry compared to some in pro-wrestling.

In the current era? Like who?

A few examples.....

MVP - armed robbery and kidnapping.

Booker T - aggravated robbery

Stonecold Steve Austin - domestic violence

Chris Benoit - double murder

All of those guys were considered top talent by WWE though, so they're more likely to put up with their shit.

The likes of Teddy Hart though...

My post about Zebra Kid was based purely on talent; I care as much for his personal life as he does for mine.

And someone brought up drink driving offences, which I agree is a horrible thing, but it must be to some extent the sign someone is ready for the big league - I'm sure Ted Dibiase Jr, Wade Barrett, and Alex Riley were all charged with drink driving in the Tampa area not long before/after they surfaced on WWE TV. FCW leaving ritual perhaps :rolleyes:

As for his indescretions, they are small fry compared to some in pro-wrestling.

In the current era? Like who?

A few examples.....

MVP - armed robbery and kidnapping.

Booker T - aggravated robbery

Stonecold Steve Austin - domestic violence

Chris Benoit - double murder

Dino Bravo was Canadian Mafia. Vince smoothed over a unfortunate dead woman incident for Jimmy Snuka too.

Also anyone know how Zak got on? I'm assuming Dad would be the man to ask. (I know he posts here he got quite upset when everyone shit on that awful Haven match I uploaded to Youtube.)

MVP's armed robbery and kidnapping came before his run in WWE, no?

He started his sentence at 16 years old, so I'd like to think so.

Bevis has a long history of being a prick by the looks of it. I doubt any company worth their salt in the US or Japan would pick him up, regardless of his talent.

Besides, if he was that talented why did he only ever really feature in bingo hall promotions?

• Paid Members
The likes of Teddy Hart though...

Teddy Hart's a pretty good example of someone who's been held back due to the way he conducts himself, but did't a lot of his crap take place on shows rather than in his personal life?

MVP's armed robbery and kidnapping came before his run in WWE, no?

as did Bookers, before his wcw tenure infact too.

As would Zebra Kid's had he been picked up.

Besides, if he was that talented why did he only ever really feature in bingo hall promotions?

I'm not really sure what you mean here. As far as I know Zebra Kid got himself around the best of what the UK has to offer.

• Paid Members

Good luck to her. A serious question: I wonder if she'll still look the same as she did before she was signed? She's only a young girl, and as nice as she looks, this is a company that thinks Sunny in her prime was a "6/10". She'll obviously be going to FCW. Would the Knight family be comfortable with their daughter looking like a real doll by the time she hits television? Since most of WWE's women's talent arent really in the need for "in ring grooming" because most of them are business exposingly terrible, the FCW stay usually involves a trip to the surgeon for a massive amount of plastic surgury. Especially now Finlay's gone.

• Paid Members
Just discuss or GTFO.

Too be fair he was partly asking for it by starting its own thread when there was a perfectly serviceable one about general try out's in which she is mentioned.

• Paid Members
Good luck to her. A serious question: I wonder if she'll still look the same as she did before she was signed? She's only a young girl, and as nice as she looks, this is a company that thinks Sunny in her prime was a "6/10". She'll obviously be going to FCW. Would the Knight family be comfortable with their daughter looking like a real doll by the time she hits television? Since most of WWE's women's talent arent really in the need for "in ring grooming" because most of them are business exposingly terrible, the FCW stay usually involves a trip to the surgeon for a massive amount of plastic surgury. Especially now Finlay's gone.

Wouldn't that be all her choice thought, she is an adult and Ricky Knight doesn't strike me as the controlling type to such an extent that he can tell his grown up family what to do.

Archived