Shitarse alert!

Ravenhill Promotions

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
When they say "former WWF Star Doink The Clown", they really mean Kongo Kev in a shit clown costume dont they?

Please let this be true - but only if Die Hard Ian Morris is Dink!

I love how Kongo Kev has became the UKFF standard bearer for shitarsery.

this just seems petty.i know that one shit show can kill a town, but as your opening post said you have been running it for years. if its that good a town to run im sure you can respect the people enough to tell the difference between your companys name and another one, or are they that simular? i have worked against bad promoters for years people who kill other peoples shows because "its their territory" sorry verne gagne didnt know i had to turn my watch back 40 years to talk to you its 2011, wwe hosted wrestlemania in orlando, get over it and come up with something better!

this just seems petty.i know that one shit show can kill a town, but as your opening post said you have been running it for years. if its that good a town to run im sure you can respect the people enough to tell the difference between your companys name and another one, or are they that simular? i have worked against bad promoters for years people who kill other peoples shows because "its their territory" sorry verne gagne didnt know i had to turn my watch back 40 years to talk to you its 2011, wwe hosted wrestlemania in orlando, get over it and come up with something better!

This definately this i mean how dare those promoters who take the time to put on a properly booked show in a good venue with talent thats pretty fucking good and charge people to see all that every month get mad because a promotion that could be the drizziling shit and potentially harming to their reputation as a good promotion is in the area...

For shame on the original poster for giving enough of a shit to care.

i know that one shit show can kill a town, but as your opening post said you have been running it for years. if its that good a town to run im sure you can respect the people enough to tell the difference between your companys name and another one,

I'd say to most average punters, it's just 'the wrestling' coming to town. Few take much notice of the company names.

I'd have thought it's common decency more than anything not to run a show within 1.5 miles of another promotion's established venue. But that's just me.

sorry didnt know he was the mayor of the town in question and owned it. and ive never seen one of either of these companies shows but whos to say whos better than who? if its that personal then the promoters should just fight it out. he seems pathetic, to post on here instead of just going and sorting it out in person, according to these boys someone is pissing in your backyard and gonna kill your business, what are you gonna do about it? complain on here then update your blog first? or why dont you go sort this out and save all of these posts?

• Paid Members

I think Vegeta is trying to be the standard bearer for modern professional wrestling promotion practices.

The point being made is it's a rival company with very little credentials promoting a former WWE superstar when it's actually some Southern family man in a clown outfit. That's the gripe, not the fact that it's in Ravenhill's "back yard" so to speak.

sorry didnt know he was the mayor of the town in question and owned it. and ive never seen one of either of these companies shows but whos to say whos better than who? if its that personal then the promoters should just fight it out. he seems pathetic, to post on here instead of just going and sorting it out in person, according to these boys someone is pissing in your backyard and gonna kill your business, what are you gonna do about it? complain on here then update your blog first? or why dont you go sort this out and save all of these posts?

Funny you should say that, I was thinking about beating them up, but then realised i'm an actual adult and not an 8yr old child :rolleyes:

I'm not going to bother arguing my point with you, because I don't think you'll accept it anyway. At the end of the day, not only am I a wrestling promoter, but i'm also a wrestling fan. And I firmly believe that ALL shitarse promotions should be exposed on fan forums etc, in the local media and where warranted, with the right governing bodies aka Trading Standards. Professional wrestling is a business, and it's just unfortunate that very few treat it as one.

Just thought i'd post this on here, get your thoughts etc. Whilst out promoting one of my shows today, I get a call off a mate asking me if i've got Doink the Clown working on my shows, to which I said no and then asked why he wanted to know that. Well he'd seen a poster for a show advertising Doink in a town that I run on a regular basis and have done for years. It seems some promotion called TEW is running a show about a mile from my venue, and billing 'Former WWE star Doink the Clown' as the star attraction.

Absolutely pathetic, well I called the BWC and asked them to do something, but they asked me to pay for an arm band first, so instead, tomorrow I'll contact Trading Standards to see if something can be done.

If you fancy a giggle, here's their website Shitarse'r'us the grammar is amazing!!

PS - the part about the BWC I made up, just couldn't help myself :cool:

I'm pretty sure WWE will have views about some knobber in a clown wig and and green spandex ripping off their trademarked gimmicks, maybe you should drop their legal department a line.

With reference to Vegeta's 'comment' I remember asking EWW on their FB page if they would be inclined to do a show in Margate. Their answer was "that's Sanjays town" and that was the end of the discussion even though I think Margate could probably handle another couple of shows a year, there is fuck all to do here with the kids in the holidays...

Vegeta, Your a twat. "sort it out with a fight!" What are you? 12?

Well said, but understated imo.

Anyone who says this is petty is a fucking idiot.

If you want good wrestling in your town, that wrestling has to be in good shows that make someone some money. Otherwise, they wont be promoting the shows.

If a good promoter is already running good shows in your town, great... but if some prick-fed comes along, puts on a show, draws your entire crowd... and shows them that wrestling is in fact the drizzling shits, you're fucked.

i'm also a wrestling fan. And I firmly believe that ALL shitarse promotions should be exposed on fan forums etc, in the local media and where warranted, with the right governing bodies aka Trading Standards. Professional wrestling is a business, and it's just unfortunate that very few treat it as one.

Amen brother. You get back to doing what you need to do and leave the mongoloids to the UKFF Mafia.

Archived