Shitarse alert!

Ravenhill Promotions

Just thought i'd post this on here, get your thoughts etc. Whilst out promoting one of my shows today, I get a call off a mate asking me if i've got Doink the Clown working on my shows, to which I said no and then asked why he wanted to know that. Well he'd seen a poster for a show advertising Doink in a town that I run on a regular basis and have done for years. It seems some promotion called TEW is running a show about a mile from my venue, and billing 'Former WWE star Doink the Clown' as the star attraction.

Absolutely pathetic, well I called the BWC and asked them to do something, but they asked me to pay for an arm band first, so instead, tomorrow I'll contact Trading Standards to see if something can be done.

If you fancy a giggle, here's their website Shitarse'r'us the grammar is amazing!!

PS - the part about the BWC I made up, just couldn't help myself :cool:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

TEW is te British Leader in Professinal Wrestleing and Prides itself on being top qulity non stop wretleing action.

It says that word for word on their front page including the mistakes. The problem with shit like this is they could ruin the town for you. They go in their stink it up and you are left picking up the pieces.

TEW is te British Leader in Professinal Wrestleing and Prides itself on being top qulity non stop wretleing action.

It says that word for word on their front page including the mistakes. The problem with shit like this is they could ruin the town for you. They go in their stink it up and you are left picking up the pieces.

Exactly, this venue is a good one for me and tends to get 200 plus everytime. They're advertising Doink a day after i'm in that town, and charging less than me.

I couldn't find anything on youtube although I did find this under TEW Backyard?

At 3:30 ish mark you will find the most baffling move in all of entertainment.

That is shitarsery of the highest order, but it clearly isn't them

Nah, that's not shitarsery. Stupid kids playing wrestling on a trampoline is completely fine. Its the moment they start buying a ring, booking (other people's) venues and charging people to see "Pro Wrestling" that's when they become full on shitarses.

Anyway, this TEW show has The Miz. The FUCKING MIZ!!! That's Big Time , mate. Big Time.

(Plus the Tag Teams Champs "Pedo & Son")

The kid on the left in their picture of their tag team champions 'Lewsedge' can only be about 14 surely?

"Lewy Paradise" is 14, he emailed us a couple of months back looking for bookings. Needless to say we politely declined.

Not sure why Titan and Deathrow are involved in what looks like a really shoddy setup, I guess a booking is a booking.

Archived