Shitarse alert!

Ravenhill Promotions

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So, are we likely to be getting Cannon Vs Ball in a cage or not?

Yeah, but Ball will be Jonny Rose in a perm wig and fake 'tasche. Proper Cannon though.

I can live with that. I'll just sit at the back and take my glasses off, I'll be non the wiser.

Managed to speak to the actual promoter over this. Seems the promoter, who runs Trinity Entertainment, put a local guy in charge of booking the show. Unfortunately for this promoter he didn't realise the guy was a known shitarse in Wales, and seems to have also been shown some dodgy paperwork by Johnny Rose claiming to have the right to use a WWE gimmick.

Fair play to this promoter, he's realised whats gone down and has cancelled this show. Another positive is myself and this guy are now planning to do some work together, hopefully meaning quality wrestling shows will come to more towns in Wales.

• Paid Members
Managed to speak to the actual promoter over this. Seems the promoter, who runs Trinity Entertainment, put a local guy in charge of booking the show. Unfortunately for this promoter he didn't realise the guy was a known shitarse in Wales, and seems to have also been shown some dodgy paperwork by Johnny Rose claiming to have the right to use a WWE gimmick.

Fair play to this promoter, he's realised whats gone down and has cancelled this show. Another positive is myself and this guy are now planning to do some work together, hopefully meaning quality wrestling shows will come to more towns in Wales.

Good stuff, hopfully more of the same can go on through-out the uk! :thumbsup:

i have to agree with ravenhill on this one

iv had expereince promoting and run a few shows last year and even me and ravanhill agreed we wouldnt step on each other's shoes.

i think rav's run that town for quite a while now although i think the same happened last year when another promotion put on an outdoor show in that town.

it is false advertising and wont help ravs promotion at all

me being me think they were totally out of order and cheeky as fuck and if i was running that town it just wouldnt of happened.

iv been asked by this trinity promotion to wrestle for them on some camp's this summer but from what i can see of their roster it does look a bit shitty.

but then again these kid's on these camp's r going to enjoy it even if there isnt no ray mysterios on there ect.

has for doink, whilst i was promoting last year jonny the body(rose) contacted me saying he had brought the coustume and held all the right's fromm the wwe

to perform as this character, i found this quite funny, but who know's?

but when people start using names like the miz, its fucking pathetic.

rav uses people who r well respected on the uk circuit and ull guarantee u wont have any 14 year old kid's on the bill.

has for deathrow and titan wrestling for them, you cant knock them for it, the guys are trying to establish themselves and the more promotions the better, whether they will wrestle for them again after that show,who know's.

I wish this would happen alot more on the UK scene.

Imagine would you could create with all the top minds in the country?

I wish this would happen alot more on the UK scene.

Imagine would you could create with all the top minds in the country?

It's very viable to do something like that in my opinion, as long as the people involved are only interested in enhancing business and not enhancing their own ego. I've worked with a few promoters etc over the past few years and never had a problem.

Archived