Shitarse alert!

Ravenhill Promotions

• Paid Members

The menu bar on the upper left of that page is interesting . . .

Home

Female Soloists

Male Soloists

Duos/Groups

Speciality Acts

Thought I'd stumbled onto YouJizz there for a sec.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Professional wrestling is a business, and it's just unfortunate that very few treat it as one.

That just about sums it up.

Young (and sometimes not so young) lads marking out at the idea of being a wrestling promoter, and who have nothing better to offer than their little buddies who work for free should be exposed as detrimental to the business. Period.

• Paid Members
this just seems petty.i know that one shit show can kill a town, but as your opening post said you have been running it for years. if its that good a town to run im sure you can respect the people enough to tell the difference between your companys name and another one, or are they that simular? i have worked against bad promoters for years people who kill other peoples shows because "its their territory" sorry verne gagne didnt know i had to turn my watch back 40 years to talk to you its 2011, wwe hosted wrestlemania in orlando, get over it and come up with something better!

When you say you've worked against bad promoters I'd be very interested to know in what capacity. You attitude here really is quite shocking. How can you not get why he would be upset? Let me break it down for you.

• Paid Members
this just seems petty.i know that one shit show can kill a town, but as your opening post said you have been running it for years. if its that good a town to run im sure you can respect the people enough to tell the difference between your companys name and another one, or are they that simular? i have worked against bad promoters for years people who kill other peoples shows because "its their territory" sorry verne gagne didnt know i had to turn my watch back 40 years to talk to you its 2011, wwe hosted wrestlemania in orlando, get over it and come up with something better!

When you say you've worked against bad promoters I'd be very interested to know in what capacity. You attitude here really is quite shocking. How can you not get why he would be upset? Let me break it down for you.

Just for reference, the last Blackwood show run by Ravenhill at the Miners' Institute had James Mason vs Kade Callous, and Joel Redman vs Danny Garnell - with a Mason and Redman vs Garnell and Callous main event tag match.

See the pictures below -

4575494668_665f908534.jpg

4569609398_3b73d6c21d.jpg

I don't know how I feel about this promotion. They are hardly the first promotion to use WWE tribute acts, look at those shit shows that have fake Undertaker and fake Kane, no promoter was calling for them to get banned. Didn't Orig Williams or Brian Dixon use to use those fakes? I could be wrong there so sorry if I am.

If people want to waste their money paying for this stuff then so be it. It will hardly put them off attending another wrestling show cause they must have had pretty low standards in the first place to attend a show being headlined by Doink the clown......I'd say 75% of people in attendance don't even know who Doink the clown is anyway and are unaware he is a WWE rip off. Same goes for the Miz, if they are that stupid to believe that tublord on the poster is the real WWE Miz then they deserved to be conned.

If you are that worried about them you just need to promote the hell out of your show, out market them, put up your posters next to theirs, maybe even attend their show and promote your product.

How ever, on the other hand they are false advertising and just like a street vendor selling fake Gucci hand bags they are breaking the law in some way....so on that note...FUCK WITH THEM!

• Paid Members

I have never been a fan of "tribute" wrestlers, except when promoted as such. Doink is the most disappointing "tribute" I've ever seen since he didn't even remotely resemble Doink, other than being a clown. The difference between Brian Dixon using fake undertaker and this though, is that the picture on Dixon's posters is usually of Fake Undertaker, I still don't fully agree with it, but at least they don't use a photo of the real Undertaker like this has done with Doink.

The other difference is that this appears to be a bag of crap where as Dixon must do something right to be doing as well as he is.

Is the main event going to be vegeta vs goku in a dragonballgate match?

• Paid Members
Is the main event going to be vegeta vs goku in a dragonballgate match?

Is this another of your unsubtle "I don't know what is booked, honest" ways of pimping shows you announce on that you always do?

• Paid Members

Replace the word "territory" with "market".

Promotors like Mr Ravenhill spend time building up their market, and are pissed off that some Johnny Shitarse is a) trying to profit from his market, and b) may actually kill that market.

Archived