WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orton has to go to Smackdown now I think, he has done everything and faced everyone on Raw and the fact the blue brand needs a top face also increases that likelihood.

Interesting that is starts at still making it a regular 2 hour show, rather then the usuall 3 hour draft special

I think The Miz will go to Smackdown, which in turn means probably Christian or Del Rio to Raw. He gets a lot of stick on here, which I think is unfounded as I fucking love The Miz, but considering what a great job he can do in the live setting, just imagine how big a megastar he can become with the help of a bit of post-production here and there. Edge himself seemed to benefit from it, as did Cena, Brock and even Batista once he settled there after a rocky start. I genuinely think The Miz is the real deal, but I think a continuation of his title run followed by the inevitable (and potentially massive) babyface turn would be perfect star-level stuff for the B Show.

I dunno what the plans are for JR longterm, but Cole to Smackdown exclusively off the back of an Extreme Rules loss maybe?

• Paid Members

I can't wait for the draft. Imagine the possibilities. You might get to see Alberto Del Rio, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Brodus Clay, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero, Lay Cool, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger or Wade Barrett wrestle on Raw. In some of those cases, that hasn't happened for three whole months.

• Paid Members

I can see R-Truth going to Smackdown. This mini-push is there attempt of turning him into a convincing main event babyface for Smackdown (it's the only reason I can think of for the sudden push).

John Morrison back to Smackdown too maybe. Punishment for being a bitch.

The likes of The Miz and Punk will always be on Raw, as long as they treat Smackdown like the 'B' show. They are the two top heels (push or reaction-wise) in the company.

I think what needs to happen again is have 2 GMs again or have the announcers take the GM roles and the entire roster are free agents and all have to be drafted. That way you mix up the entire roster and potentially create loads of new storylines and fueds.

• Paid Members
The likes of The Miz and Punk will always be on Raw, as long as they treat Smackdown like the 'B' show. They are the two top heels (push or reaction-wise) in the company.

I can only assume the sudden draft is aimed at filling the void left by Edge.

If Orton doesn't move to Smackdown I'd not be surprised if Punk did instead. However, he's only a recent addition to the RAW roster...so I'm predicting:

To Smackdown:

Randy Orton OR Triple H

R-Truth

Alex Riley

Daniel Bryan

Evan Bourne

Sin Cara

Skip Sheffield

The Great Khali

Zack Ryder

Alicia Fox

To RAW:

Jack Swagger

Kane

Big Show

Booker T

Drew McIntyre

Kelly Kelly

Eziekiel Jackson

Layla

• Paid Members

What they really should do is have a legit behind-the-scenes draft with the Raw writing team and the Smackdown writing team so that each side gets as many people as possible that they actually have ideas for and want to use.

What they really should do is have a legit behind-the-scenes draft with the Raw writing team and the Smackdown writing team so that each side gets as many people as possible that they actually have ideas for and want to use.

• Moderators

Twice?

• Paid Members

Twice?

That first draft was just practice, this ones for keeps....

Archived