Undertaker vs ? @ WM28

Jetta's G-string

I seem to remember the general concensus being that Taker vs Cena was going to be the main event match at WM28, but now that Cena's match has already been booked, who do you think will take on The Undertaker?

I don't think it'll be anyone on the current WWE roster, for some reason i've got Kurt Angle in my head.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

STING! STING!! STING!!! STING!!!!

I think they'll do a Triple Threat, The Undertaker v Triple H v Shawn Michaels. They still have the incident on the RAW go-home-show for Wrestlemania to clear up. Shawn Michaels can come back and super kick both men at Summer Slam and claim he's no longer soft.

Outside shots are are CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho.

Judging by the way they are going with it..I think it will indeed be Triple H, I did think it would be Cena but Cena and Rock is gonna happen, I dont know if they can top this years one but I'm interested to see one more HHH and Undertaker WrestleMania showdown. After this years Mania..'Takers bound to retire after next year, making 20-0 hopefully :)

It's a big year for the streak next year as it hits the 20 mark, so my money is on a big established name rather than an up and coming star.. Realistically i can see WM28 being Taker's last WM match also due to his age and injuries (i see him wrapping up his in ring career while he can still deliver and thats not likely to be for much longer..)..

So with that in mind and with Cena already busy elsewhere and The Rock also.. i say that only leaves 2 real candidates.. Triple H in ba rubber match (im going with the theory that HHH goes over in a Summerslam rematch).. Or, and this is wishful thinking for sure, Steve Austin.. It's a match i would love to see that has a lot of history behind it also, i figure if Austin is ever gonna have another match it would be at a Wrestlemania, so who better to face?

• Paid Members

Chris Masters.

Na, I have no idea, it's too early to tell. I'm not feeling HHH vs Taker again for next year, some people are saying it's a certainty, but I just can't see it. I think they'll do HHH vs Taker again at Summerslam, and blow it off with a HIAC at the September/October ppv. I said the exact same thing though in 2009 with HBK and Taker though, so I can't be trusted.

I hope to god it isnt Triple H, also, anyone who thinks he'll lose is nuts. 'Taker has nothing about his career that stands heads above EVERYONE else but the streak, and given his years of lengthy and loyal service he should be given it to retire with.

• Paid Members
I reckon it might just be Kurt Angle, if he returns that is, which I think he will do this year. It'd be a great match too, I'm sure of it.

Angle just signed a new deal with TNA, so it's looking pretty doubtful. Agree though, I think it would've been fun to watch.

I think it'll either be HHH or possibly Wade Barrett, who 'Taker has apparently earmarked as a guy he wants to pass the torch to. Not necessarily by giving him the streak, but that's what I heard not so long ago on here. I think whether he won or lost, a good showing against Undertaker could be the making of Barrett.

I hope it's not Triple H, I don't want to see another back-to-back attempt. I'll go with Barrett, Del Rio or Sheamus, depending on whichever one is in the strongest position by the end of the year.

I think they'll do a Triple Threat, The Undertaker v Triple H v Shawn Michaels.

They won't.

They still have the incident on the RAW go-home-show for Wrestlemania to clear up.

What, when Michaels told Triple H "you can't win"? I think that got cleared up at WrestleMania, when he didn't win.

Archived