Undertaker vs ? @ WM28

Jetta's G-string

• Paid Members
I hope it's not Triple H, I don't want to see another back-to-back attempt. I'll go with Barrett, Del Rio or Sheamus, depending on whichever one is in the strongest position by the end of the year.

I think they'll do a Triple Threat, The Undertaker v Triple H v Shawn Michaels.

They won't.

They still have the incident on the RAW go-home-show for Wrestlemania to clear up.

What, when Michaels told Triple H "you can't win"? I think that got cleared up at WrestleMania, when he didn't win.

Well they may.

I was on about Triple H telling Shawn Michaels the reason he got beat at 'Mania twice was because Shawn Michaels "got soft". Shawn then stormed off in a huff.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I hope it's not Triple H, I don't want to see another back-to-back attempt. I'll go with Barrett, Del Rio or Sheamus, depending on whichever one is in the strongest position by the end of the year.

They won't.

They still have the incident on the RAW go-home-show for Wrestlemania to clear up.

What, when Michaels told Triple H "you can't win"? I think that got cleared up at WrestleMania, when he didn't win.

Well they may.

I was on about Triple H telling Shawn Michaels the reason he got beat at 'Mania twice was because Shawn Michaels "got soft". Shawn then stormed off in a huff.

Shawn actually then tried to superkick taker, he then attempted to chokeslam shawn in response. Shawn the jumped out of the ring telling Triple H he could not win, and left.

The "Got soft" comment was about half way through the promo, and shawn hung about in the background for a bit.

:thumbsup:

• Paid Members

They won't.

Well they may.

Shawn actually then tried to superkick taker, he then attempted to chokeslam shawn in response. Shawn the jumped out of the ring telling Triple H he could not win, and left.

The "Got soft" comment was about half way through the promo, and shawn hung about in the background for a bit.

:thumbsup:

He hung around selling the statement by looking haunted - like that bothered him, he didn't just laugh it off. After the words 'Taker run him down a little bit more. All I'm saying is there is an angle there if WWE want to exploit it.

Speculation, hombre.

• Paid Members

Fair enough :thumbsup:

He did indeed look a bit "miffed" at the comment, but personally i cant see he coming back in any form, wrestling/reffing. Maybe he'll turn up for the odd superkick or something, but otherwise i'd pass on the idea.

Not that i wouldnt like to see him back of course, but he should stay retired.

I reckon it might just be Kurt Angle, if he returns that is, which I think he will do this year. It'd be a great match too, I'm sure of it.

Angle just signed a new deal with TNA, so it's looking pretty doubtful. Agree though, I think it would've been fun to watch.

I think it'll either be HHH or possibly Wade Barrett, who 'Taker has apparently earmarked as a guy he wants to pass the torch to. Not necessarily by giving him the streak, but that's what I heard not so long ago on here. I think whether he won or lost, a good showing against Undertaker could be the making of Barrett.

Ugh... That's really annoying. Only from the selfish point of view that I'm absolutely desperate for WWE to release a Kurt Angle boxset. I don't watch TNA either, I think he could contribute a lot to WWE at the minute though :(

Well that's not what happened. I don't know if you just read a dodgy recap or something and got the wrong end of the stick and that's why you're expecting a very unlikely triple threat match. Triple H asked Michaels to tell Undertaker why HHH was going to beat him. Michaels left, saying "I'm sorry. You can't win."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMGCmpyMEM4#t=17m50s

• Paid Members

Well that's not what happened. I don't know if you just read a dodgy recap or something and got the wrong end of the stick and that's why you're expecting a very unlikely triple threat match. Triple H asked Michaels to tell Undertaker why HHH was going to beat him. Michaels left, saying "I'm sorry. You can't win."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMGCmpyMEM4#t=17m50s

My original line wasn't meant to be taken linearly....

He hung around selling the statement by looking haunted - like that bothered him, he didn't just laugh it off. After the words 'Taker run him down a little bit more. All I'm saying is there is an angle there if WWE want to exploit it.

Speculation, hombre.

• Paid Members
I reckon it might just be Kurt Angle, if he returns that is, which I think he will do this year. It'd be a great match too, I'm sure of it.

Angle just signed a new deal with TNA, so it's looking pretty doubtful. Agree though, I think it would've been fun to watch.

I think it'll either be HHH or possibly Wade Barrett, who 'Taker has apparently earmarked as a guy he wants to pass the torch to. Not necessarily by giving him the streak, but that's what I heard not so long ago on here. I think whether he won or lost, a good showing against Undertaker could be the making of Barrett.

Ugh... That's really annoying. Only from the selfish point of view that I'm absolutely desperate for WWE to release a Kurt Angle boxset. I don't watch TNA either, I think he could contribute a lot to WWE at the minute though :(

The only problem I could see with Angle coming back to the WWE is that his body is near enough fucked as it is. The TNA schedule is a lot less demanding, with less hours on the road and more time off and the like. It's effectively allowed him to last as long as he has. As for an Angle boxset, I reckon if he returns under a legends contract or something and winds up in the HOF they'd be mad not release a boxset. He's had some absolute corkers in his WWE career. In an ideal world though if he was healthy enough, there's loads of good matches he'd be able to have with WWE's current crop.

Whoever he faces I think they should be dream matched from now on. Theoretically he could still face Austin, Rock, Sting, Cena etc. I think they need to add a retirement stip similar to what Flair had, that if he loses at Wrestlemania he has to retire, they sort of hinted to it with the whole, if Taker loses at WM he dies with the streak stuff.

Streak Vs Streak

Undertaker Vs Michael Cole, has to be done

In seriousness I don't want to see another HHH match, he has had 2 already and we had to back opponents with Michaels. I'm with the others in thinking it will be a Summerslam main event followed by Hell in a Cell match at the HIAC PPV.

Possible opponents I'm not sure, Austin would be good but not sure what he can do in the ring these days and Taker wants to put on a classic at Mania I don't think Austin is the opponent to do that.

A heel Mysterio might be fun to see challenge Taker (I enjoyed there Rumble match last year) but there is no way in hell anyone could take him seriously as a threat to actually winning.

There isn't many possible opponents currently on the level where they are credible challengers, sure people like Barrett, Sheamus, Del Rio may be worth a shot but I don't think they capture the imagination of the people who only buy Mania.

Not sure who it will be to be honest

It will be Triple H, they're already basically telling you that on Raw the past two weeks, especially the way they've played up the WM27 match as a classic.

Also, I doubt HHH and Taker will wrestle much, if at all, between now and WM28.

HHH is virtually retired given his ever increasing backstage duties, and Taker is too injured.

Archived