WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

I went to 25 on my own and had a blast! Went with a mate this time and was equally as good, best thing about having company though is someone to take your pic for you at Axxess and the savings on the package the more people you get! And i cant convince anyone else to come as i try to fit everything in wrestling wise.

Cant wait though, had no intention going and felt a bit down leaving Atlanta but im 100% going now!! Happy days.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do the packages go on sale at the same time as the regular tickets or before/after? I'm going to have to make this one.

The packages go on sale several months before.

I bought my package for Wrestlemania 27 at the end of July 2010.

The actual on-sale for Wrestlemania 27 tickets for people not on the package was November 13th, 2010.

For this past weekend's Wrestlemania, my silver package cost around

Do you know how much more you pay for ringside?

Platnum which is the first 10 rows at ringside with your free chair cost the following last year...

* One Person - $1,895

* Two People - $1,488 per person

* Three People - $1,352 per person

* Four People - $1,284 per person

Best thing to do with these packages is to get 4 people going.

WeeAl I thought Axxess was brilliant, but I've never been before. I certainly didn't que 2 hours for anyone. Most was probably 45 minutes which was for Alberto del Rio. I didn't do any of the big names though.

Same, longest for me was like 50 minutes for JR and Lawler. I didn't try the likes of Orton or Kane. I guess it's "only" Primo, but guys like him on Sunday had lines that went about five minutes long. Diva photo shoots tended to have short queues too.

This is just my opinion, but I didn't find Axxess to be all that great and only went once. I enjoyed the belt section, and the old ring attire museum but felt the rest was a little bit childish (foam block ring, temporary tattoos, your own entrance feature etc.). I stayed longer than both my mates, but still didn't find it to be as good as people make out.

We paid, for flight and hotel 480 quid, and we stayed in a hotel which was one block from the WWE hotel which meant everywhere we went on the main street we were bumping into WWE guys left, right and centre.

HoF tickets were fine, right next to the stage on the second tier. Our Mania tickets weren't AMAZING but we were on the first tier behind the ring facing the entrance way, and thought they were good enough. Our RAW seats were top class and we were facing the hard cam, got on TV a few times also.

In total for the tickets we must have paid around 260 quid, so including our flights and hotel we paid around

anyone else going on their own?

I will be going on my own. I couldn't even get my mates to go to the upcoming RAW and Smackdown tapings in London with me so theres no chance of getting them to pay out for Mania. Not worried though I backpacked the east coast of Austrailia for 2 months on my own and had a great time and with everything going on Wrestlemania week its guaranteed to be an amazing trip. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

It may have been the sessions that I went to, but I waited an hour and a half for Regal's autograph (and I was within the section they had marked off) and an hour for Ron Simmons. I tried to get Sheamus and Nash's autograph, and the line was maybe 3 times as long as that for Regal, and the time was over before I got near them.

I was happy with my seats for Raw and the HOF, both were pretty good. My Mania seats were good too which I wasn't expecting, I would have liked them a little more central in an ideal world, although this year that wasn't much of a problem, it's more next year where that might creep up, due to likely having a big spider thing above the ring which is going to partially obscure the view.

Going to be going but my dilemma is getting out to the Sunlife stadium. Only just passed my driving test, so would probably be turned down to rent a car (not that I fancy driving in the USA). We want to stay on Miami beach, but have no idea how to get up to the stadium. Is there any public transport up there? Don't fancy spending $100+ each way on a taxi

• Paid Members

They only started including them this year, you get to pick if you want a 3 night package not including the Raw ticket, or 4 nights which includes it.

AVM unless you're over 25, there is quite a large surcharge to rent a car anyway, so it could end up costing you more than taxi's. If you are over 25 then I'd rent a car, but if you are 21-24 sort of age, then it could be quite costly with most if not all of the hire companies. If you're under 21 then I haven't heard of any company that would rent a car to somebody that age.

Archived