Give Kong A Name

Slapnut

• Moderators
"Kharma's a bitch" is the obvious t-shirt slogan but I doubt they'll be doing that in the current era.

"Kharma's a Fat Bitch" would be even better. And due to her obvious weight problems, you'd be able to fit more letters on the shirt.

e27734.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Kharma's a bitch" is the obvious t-shirt slogan but I doubt they'll be doing that in the current era.

"Kharma's a Fat Bitch" would be even better. And due to her obvious weight problems, you'd be able to fit more letters on the shirt.

e27734.gif

Why am I not surprised you'd find that funny BRM? :rolleyes::sleeping:

'Karma's A Bitch' would be a cool tee, however. Seems WWE are going a little less PG recently so maybe a censored version of it might work.

But then you ruin the double meaning, rendering the whole slogan pointless regardless of the size of her shirt.

• Paid Members

But then you ruin the double meaning, rendering the whole slogan pointless regardless of the size of her shirt.

It isnt a double meaning I was going for. It was a statement on a t-shirt, like "Austin 3:16" or "Layin' The SmackDown!". You could call Awesome Kong "Kharma" and if the general public didnt realise it was the gut, the thighs, the double chins and the all round gerth of her, you could sell t-shirts saying "Kharma's a fat bitch" for those who didnt know. Its good to spread the word out, just incase people are blinded by the workrate. Although I image she'll be stripped of her individuality as soon as she debuts.

• Moderators

e27734.gif

Why am I not surprised you'd find that funny BRM? :rolleyes::sleeping:

'Karma's A Bitch' would be a cool tee, however. Seems WWE are going a little less PG recently so maybe a censored version of it might work.

e27733.gif

• Paid Members

Serious_LanceStorm02.jpg

Archived