Give Kong A Name

Slapnut

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently they're going to sign up Sam Slam and package them as an interracial couple in a further attempt to go more PC. She's going to be called Harriet Lariat.

:laugh: I'd mark for that!

Got a feeling Eve might be involved in the Cole-Lawler match tonight, due to what happened a couple of weeks ago on Raw, and then have Kong debut on Raw with Michael Cole as her manager to take out Eve.

Or, she could debut as her Margaret character from HUSTLE.....

• Paid Members
Got a feeling Eve might be involved in the Cole-Lawler match tonight,

I would hate that. Eve is not important enough to be involved in those two guys well built-up blow off. The only people that should be helping The King tonight are Stone Cold or at a push, Jim Ross.

• Paid Members

I think they should do a celebrity tie-in with Lenny Henry and Dawn French fighting over the custody of Kong. They could call her Kong Henry and she could sell red noses and have a catchphrase where she gets on the mic, tilts it a bit and shouts "OOOOOOOOOOOO-KAAAAAYYYY". Like Henry and French, she has a bit of a waist on her, she's a person of colour and judging by her assualt on a fellow employee, she has a social conscience and will help those less fortune through unwatchable means. Imagine next year: "And now sponsored by Premier Inn its WWE WrestleMania 28"

• Paid Members
I will go with Blackzilla

Why did I laugh at this? It shouldn't have been funny. But it has me chortling away like an idiot.

Archived