My Best Film?

M-Dudz

Another actor who has played varied roles over the years from serious in Shawshank to comedy in R.E.D, action in the likes of The Sum Of All Fears and even narration with his distinct voice in March Of The Penguins.

He was a later bloomer only coming to mainstream notice in his late 40's early 50's but he's racked up Academy Awards, Golden Globes and a massive list of awesome films such as:

Shawshank Redemption, Unforgiven, The Bucket List, R.E.D, March Of The Penguins, Deep Impact, The Dark Knight, The Sum Of All Fears, Se7en, Million Dollar Baby, Invictus, Glory, Driving Miss Daisy, Batman Begins and many more, but which one is his best?

A real tough one. A massive fan of Invictus, March Of The Penguins and Bucket List but Million Dollar Baby was incredible. That gets my vote, just.

Absolutely loved Se7en when it first came out. I'd not watched it in years, then watched it back a couple of months ago only to be massively dissapointed. I think it was really good for its time, but looking back on it now - I can't see all the fuss. However, Freeman's performance is particularly good.

I am surprised that so many people in the early going have gone for Se7en and ignored Invictus, Unforgiven and Bucket List. Interesting...

Archived