My Best Film?

M-Dudz

• Paid Members

It'd either be Unforgiven or Se7en, I'd go with the latter just because I'm a huge Fincher fan and I have a massive soft spot for Se7en as it was the first film I ever saw without a conventional "happy ending". It's just fucking great too.

Also whoever suggested Bruce Almighty should go play in the traffic. Interesting premise which resulted in an incredibly dull and annoyingly goofy piece of shit. I usually enjoy Jim Carey and it's really hard to hate Morgan Freeman but that film had me wishing early retirement for both men.

• Paid Members
best 2 are bucket list and shawshank , enjoyed him in lucky number slevin as well

I was trying to remember the name of that one... I went in expecting nothing from it, but I quite enjoyed that. A pleasant surprise.

Totally loved that movie, and only recorded it by accident when I first got Sky+

I thought he was fucking great in Hard Rain and Levity, playing against type as a bad guy in both, and having a ball. Ditto with Sloan in Wanted. The performances way outstrip the films, both of which are not exactly brilliant. Even as Azeem in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves he was awesome

As for best film ( Ive not seen 'Seven' in ages so cant include it)

1. Glory

2. Shawshank

3. The Bucket List

Archived