Backstage heat on a couple of Diva's

AJS269

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backst..._Into_WM27.html

Backstage Heat On Snooki & Michelle McCool Headed Into WrestleMania

By Michael Bluth

Mar 28, 2011 - 1:21:29 PM

According to a reliable WWE source, there is backstage heat on the celebrity-involvement of Snooki in the tag team match at Wrestlemania, and the heat is not directed solely at the Jersey Shore star.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Poor girls. One has better job security than the WWE Champion and the other makes more in picture money than all the Divas put together. Bet they are shitting themselves that Neidhart's daughter is talking behind their backs.

I dont get the "McCool doesnt go on the road with Layla because she's Undertakers wife" thing. Undertaker doesnt do house shows. McCool does. So who is she travelling with? Paul Bearer?

• Paid Members
It worked for WCW. Oh, wait.

It did. Appearances from relevent celebrities of the time Greene, Rodman, Leno and Malone pulled four of their highest ever buyrates. Arquette's title win isnt relevent because WWE arent putting the main belt on Snooki and arent pushing her beyond a gimmick match.

It worked for WCW. Oh, wait.

It did. Appearances from relevent celebrities of the time Greene, Rodman, Leno and Malone pulled four of their highest ever buyrates. Arquette's title win isnt relevent because WWE arent putting the main belt on Snooki and arent pushing her beyond a gimmick match.

Exactly. WCW is a ridiculous comparison.

Wrestlemania has ALWAYS had celebrities, right from the beginning. It's not a new thing!

Honestly, even if someone made it up, I can't see how it wouldn't be true. I know it's a massive cliche to moan about celebrities taking the wrestlers paycheques and what not, but to say nobody will be angry about it is a bit silly.

Honestly, even if someone made it up, I can't see how it wouldn't be true. I know it's a massive cliche to moan about celebrities taking the wrestlers paycheques and what not, but to say nobody will be angry about it is a bit silly.

For example, Snooki essentially took Kelly Kelly's payday. Also, I very much doubt that Jersey Shore fans will be paying the stupid price in the U.S for 'Mania just to see Snooki for 15 minutes. So in a way, WWE are making a loss on her?

Archived