UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the current league table:

UKFFLeagueTable-5.png

Hoepfully most of you want to carry on in to the next season so make sure to post in the sign up thread just to make sure your interest in registered.

The lsit of the games that still have to be played is below. Remember that these games may affect league position which could affect which league you're in next season and also which order your team is drawn.

Week 8 remainders:

Juventus v Barcelona

Liverpool v Arsenal

Man City v Dortmund

Tottenham v Bayern Munich

Arsenal v Aston Villa

Barcelona v Roma

Bayern Munich v Man City

Dortmund v Tottenham

Everton v Inter Milan

Week 7 remainders:

Tottenham v Arsenal

Bayern Munich v Roma

I'll be on tomorrow night, been stupidly busy with work and apartment hunting this week.

Didn't see you online tonight (guess you were busy) but haven't been online myself this week much so let me know when is good to play our game. Not sure I'll be about tomorrow but should be good to play Sunday night.

I'll be on tomorrow night, been stupidly busy with work and apartment hunting this week.

Didn't see you online tonight (guess you were busy) but haven't been online myself this week much so let me know when is good to play our game. Not sure I'll be about tomorrow but should be good to play Sunday night.

Sorry about that was busy looking for a new job. I will try and get online on Sunday evening then to finish the fixtures off.

Sorry about that was busy looking for a new job. I will try and get online on Sunday evening then to finish the fixtures off.

No worries mate. Might be about tonight as well now.

Archived