UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man City 0 0 Arsenal

Man City hit everything but the back of the net and as such can no longer win the league. Man City must have the record for the most clean sheets and the best defensive record in a 17 game season, however their manager will take no delight in that as they came to win the league and instead have drawn too many matches. The manager can expect his P45 on his desk in the morning after a long night of discussion with the board.

In all seriousness, Metallica played very well in defence and deserved a point.

Yep, happy with the point after that. We both had the same number of shots on target ;)

You shouldn't go for what I call the FIFA goal so much. Squaring it in the box when the pass isn't really on cost you the win I'd say. You did it twice when I had your strikers covered. You're a better player than I am but I think if you'd have pulled the trigger on either of those chances, you'd have scored.

i am so sorry i was such a wanker , i would love to be part of the new fifa league and will try and get on better with people this time. i am not a bad player just want another chance to prove myself so you all don't think bad of me.

These are the games that still have to be played. Remember that your league position will have a bearing on which division you're in next season so it's important to get them finished off.

Week 8 remainders:

Juventus v Barcelona

Liverpool v Arsenal

Man City v Dortmund

Tottenham v Bayern Munich

Arsenal v Aston Villa

Atletico Madrid v Juventus

Barcelona v Roma

Bayern Munich v Man City

Dortmund v Tottenham

Everton v Inter Milan

Week 7 remainders:

Tottenham v Arsenal

Bayern Munich v Roma

Looks like the leagues run out of steam since there was only 2 players left who can still win the league.

Start The sign up sheet early?

Yeah, it has tailed off a bit. I'll start it in a minute.

Sorry guys, weekend away and training today. Will play my remaining couple this week, what days/times convienient for my opponents?

I'm (Juventus) generally about most evenings between 6-7 and then after 10pm, if that suits.

i am so sorry i was such a wanker , i would love to be part of the new fifa league and will try and get on better with people this time. i am not a bad player just want another chance to prove myself so you all don't think bad of me.

That doesn't cut it with me. You're always a wanker. You've proved yourself to always be a wanker to me so you have nothing left to prove.

Juventus 1 - 3 Atletico Madrid

(Matri) (Forlan x3)

Juventus were looking to bounce back after a morale sapping 6-0 defeat to Liverpool in their previous game, but despite taking the lead in this clash, it was still not to be. A very open first 20 minutes saw both teams looking to attack, but it was Juve who took the lead after 23 minutes when a quick counter and cross form Krasic was headed home by the unmarked Matri.

Juventus were already thinking about the half-time oranges when Diego Forlan struck twice in the last minute of the half, as some impressive one-two passing and sloppy defended turned the game on its head.

Although they had one or two second half chances, a depleted Juventus never quite got back in the game and Forlan completed his hat-trick mid-way through the second half. PSN network disconnected the game on 88 minutes but it was all over by then. Enjoyable game though, would like to play wmxxx again.

(Matri) (Forlan x3)

Juventus were looking to bounce back after a morale sapping 6-0 defeat to Liverpool in their previous game, but despite taking the lead in this clash, it was still not to be. A very open first 20 minutes saw both teams looking to attack, but it was Juve who took the lead after 23 minutes when a quick counter and cross form Krasic was headed home by the unmarked Matri.

Juventus were already thinking about the half-time oranges when Diego Forlan struck twice in the last minute of the half, as some impressive one-two passing and sloppy defended turned the game on its head.

Although they had one or two second half chances, a depleted Juventus never quite got back in the game and Forlan completed his hat-trick mid-way through the second half. PSN network disconnected the game on 88 minutes but it was all over by then. Enjoyable game though, would like to play wmxxx again.

Im going to miss Forlan next year, he scores every time he shoots. It was a good game and i could well have lost the league if it wasn't for those two minutes before half time. Im always available for a friendly if you want to play again just send me a message on psn.

Not suprisingly im against the idea of a playoff, with a better goal difference and with the head to head win i think i should be now crowned the champions.

(Matri) (Forlan x3)

Im going to miss Forlan next year, he scores every time he shoots. It was a good game and i could well have lost the league if it wasn't for those two minutes before half time. Im always available for a friendly if you want to play again just send me a message on psn.

Not suprisingly im against the idea of a playoff, with a better goal difference and with the head to head win i think i should be now crowned the champions.

I agree. Congrats, it was extremely close but you are the league champion. Will try and produce the updated league table tomorrow to show it.

Still eleven games to be played. I'm guessing El Nicko Loco's game won't be played until at least next week as isn't he on holiday now?

Archived