UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

He is at Kasabian tonight in Manchester but will probably be around from tomorrow afternoon. He on fifa quite a lot so you should have no problem getting games played with him. Im available for the next couple of hours if Juve or Barca are around.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is at Kasabian tonight in Manchester but will probably be around from tomorrow afternoon. He on fifa quite a lot so you should have no problem getting games played with him. Im available for the next couple of hours if Juve or Barca are around.

cheers for letting me know, i'll be on tomorrow after 6pm so can face him then.

Atletico Madrid 4-1 Barcelona

Its all over for Barca, a woeful first half display gave Barca a 2-0 defecit at half time, they rallied and early on in the second half Pedro found the net and Barca showed some of their style which got them challenging in the first half of the season, they pushed too much though and Madrid counter attacked for a third goal late on and with Barca trying to get the ball gave away a foul 30 yards out which was buried majestically by Madrid. :(

As promised, heres the updated table which makes very interesting reading as the title race will go right to the wire:

UKFFLeagueTable-4.png

Atletico's good run has seen them ghost up to the top of the table for the first time on goal difference over Chelsea who have to better Atletico's result or hope that there's a big change in goal difference for them to have any hope of winning the double. Two of the newest members of the league, Man Utd and Juventus, could hold the key in deciding who wins the title. By my reckoning four of the top five could still win the title. Barcelona have what looks to be the least likely chance as they need to win both their games and hope other results go their way along with a big change in goal difference between the teams. The dark horses for the title though could be Man City. They've got three games in hand on the leaders and a win in all three would see them level on points with Atletico and Chelsea, which would leave it all down to the last game of the season for them.

Wow......developments or what?! TUFC, Ebb, Bumclass I'll be about in 10 as soon as I've finished this dump! Anyone game?

Give me 20 minutes mate, just waiting for the NBA playoff game 4 to download and I'll be with you. I sent ebb a message earlier when he was on psn and he no sold me ala Undertaker circa 2002 :p

Wow......developments or what?! TUFC, Ebb, Bumclass I'll be about in 10 as soon as I've finished this dump! Anyone game?

I should have time for a game if you can squeeze me in whilst waiting for bumclass.

Give me 20 minutes mate, just waiting for the NBA playoff game 4 to download and I'll be with you. I sent ebb a message earlier when he was on psn and he no sold me ala Undertaker circa 2002 :p

Yeah I've sent him a couple of PM on PSN to no avail and also sent him a message here the same time as yourself. Obvs you good self replied but still nothing from the Ebbster.

I thought I had it won :omg:

Winning a UKFF league shouldn't come down to goal difference shout it? :(

wmxxx's form is scarily impressive. After a shaky start he hasn't lost since the fourth game and has won every game apart from two since then, including his last seven games.

I should have time for a game if you can squeeze me in whilst waiting for bumclass.

Yeah man.

What happens, does it go down to head to head or GD?

I would say head to head based on the fact that not all the teams are even, we have had a few players swap/take over teams and for the no shows you get default wins as well, and id say that about any position in the table.

Baring in mind I have no idea on the head to head between any of the teams but Man City could still win this if they score 11 goals in three games which is possible.

Napoli 1 - 4 Real Madrid

An exciting end to end game which could have been closer in terms of the score. Napoli took the leader after eight minutes via a header by Ezequiel Lavezzi after determined work by Cavani on the edge of the box. Real equalised in the 21st minute when Adebayor headed home after an incisive Madrid counter attack. Both teams had chances with Adebayor and Lavezzi coming close to putting their sides in the lead. Real took the lead in the 37th minute after some neat play by Di Maria by the wing lead to him cutting the ball back for Kaka to score. In the second half Napoli almost equalised when Hamsik wasted a good chance when put clean through on goal and Adebayor almost scored for Madrid when his header hit the post. Kaka put Real three up in the 64th minute. Hamsik almost got Napoli back in to the match with a rasping shot which was tipped wide by Casillas. Napoli continued to try and get back in to the game but it was Kaka who put the game to bed in the 74th minute when he completed his hat trick when his initial shot was saved at close range by De Sanctis but the ball looped up in the air and Kaka pounced on the loose ball with a sort of scissor kick to put Real four-one up. A very enjoyable game overall, despite the scoreline of course.

Napoli goal: Lavezzi (8')

Real Madrid goals: Adebayor (21'), Kaka (37', 62', 74')

Also, didn't notice until during the game but there must have been a recent squad update as some of my squad must have returned to their parent clubs after real world loans.

What happens, does it go down to head to head or GD?

I would say head to head based on the fact that not all the teams are even, we have had a few players swap/take over teams and for the no shows you get default wins as well, and id say that about any position in the table.

Baring in mind I have no idea on the head to head between any of the teams but Man City could still win this if they score 11 goals in three games which is possible.

Doesn't make too much difference I think. If it goes down to head to head between those three Atletico beat Chelsea and Man City, and the game between Chelsea and Man City was drawn so would go to goal difference anyway. We can say it's head to head for the title spot only, if everyone agrees.

Archived