UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

Posted on behalf of Liverpool

Everton 1 Liverpool 3

Torres x2, Gerrard.

Arteta.

No squad update..?

Just brought that to his attention and he has updated the squads. He has offered to replay his game with everton but he said rohpete was happy to let it stand. He is online now if any other opponents wish to catch up their games. PSN is viva_theingham

He did offer to replay but beat my ass fair and square

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Athletico 3 Aston Villa 1

An early Forlan goal gave Madrid the lead but Villa hit straight back through Bent (i think). Was a very open game but we lost connection just after half time. We restarted and just played the first half to make up our 90 minutes. Forlan turned provider when his cross was met by Suarez at the far post after 70 minutes, the game was sealed just a couple of minutes later when Forlan grabbed his second of the game.

Forlan x2, suarez

Bent ?

If we are going the 3/4 star route I did some stats research and managed to come up with a list of 3 star teams and a list of 4 star teams who are within 5 points of each other overall, though that can come down to a 4 point difference for both if the list is whittled down slightly to twenty. By comparison, the current difference between the best and worst team overall in the current league is 18.

With apologies to our stats man stunstone, whilst looking in to that I did some more stats analysis on our current league team attributes:

Teams

Best: Barcelona (248 points)

Worst: Aston Villa (230)

Defence

Best: Barcelona (83)

Worst: Aston Villa, Dortmund, Napoli (76)

Midfield

Best: Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid (82)

Worst: Napoli (76)

Attack

Best: Atletico Madrid, Man Utd (84)

Worst: Everton (76)

Full list of overall rank is here.

If we are going the 3/4 star route I did some stats research and managed to come up with a list of 3 star teams and a list of 4 star teams who are within 5 points of each other overall, though that can come down to a 4 point difference for both if the list is whittled down slightly to twenty. By comparison, the current difference between the best and worst team overall in the current league is 18.

With apologies to our stats man stunstone, whilst looking in to that I did some more stats analysis on our current league team attributes:

Teams

Best: Barcelona (248 points)

Worst: Aston Villa (230)

Defence

Best: Barcelona (83)

Worst: Aston Villa, Dortmund, Napoli (76)

Midfield

Best: Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid (82)

Worst: Napoli (76)

Attack

Best: Atletico Madrid, Man Utd (84)

Worst: Everton (76)

Full list of overall rank is here.

explains my toothless attack this season

So whats happening?

Are we finishing the season after one round of fixtures?

At the moment it looks like the best option as we're low on potential replacements and several people have now said that they're bored of their team/want to change to another team.

I think doing the split for the next season should happen as well as people will have more to play for and hopefully will be less likely to give up.

Hey sorry to (think it was Chelsea) who messaged me, I'd just pressed install on Burnout Paradise and there's 5 updates for it to download and install..it's taken about 45 mins so far :/

No worries mate. By the time I got your message back you were offline :)

I prefer the idea of us having a new 3 star team every game. I imagine if people are fed up playing as good teams then being stuck with a poorer team isn't going to make it more enjoyable.

Having a new team each game will keep it fresh and the league table could just be our usernames rather than team names.

I prefer the idea of us having a new 3 star team every game. I imagine if people are fed up playing as good teams then being stuck with a poorer team isn't going to make it more enjoyable.

Having a new team each game will keep it fresh and the league table could just be our usernames rather than team names.

Im not into having new team every game. I like to get the feel of a squad and take them as far as i can. Changing teams all the time would make it meanigless to me

Archived