UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

Bayern 0 Man City 2

Milner, Dzeko

Bayern will be left scratching their heads how they lost this game, let alone by 2 goals. Bayern never really had any clear cut chances but they did have the majority of the ball in attacking areas. Credit where credits due, it's not hard to see why City have such a good defensive record. Resolute defending and alot of niggly fouls was what they built their win on, however they were clinical in finishing. The largely anonymous Milner in the 72nd minute broke the deadlock with a smart finish, and Dzeko wrapped it up 2 minutes from the end, harsh on Bayern but a lesson in strong defensive abilities was well learnt, and a ruthlessness in front of goal.

That was a strange match, couldn't have summed it up any better than you have above. Bayern had a lot of the play in the first half, holding City to 0 shots on goal. I kinda feel like I've done the robbery on you though, I was undeserving of the 3 points.

Oh well, best defensive record in the league. I think I conceded 8 goals in 17 matches, I may be wrong. Shame I drew too many matches as that was what cost me in the long run. Would love to play in the next league but with moving etc I really do not want to hold up the season.

Thanks for letting me play in the league guys, had a lot of fun playing you guys and would definitely like to be in a league with you lot come Fifa 12.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's touch and go whether I'll be able to get on to play tonight: I finish work at 8 but as I'll be in a different house where the internet is a bit screwed, I might not be able to get on to play.

In which case, I'm happy to forfeit the match with Pete, whatever the consequences division wise I'll be playing in.

It's touch and go whether I'll be able to get on to play tonight: I finish work at 8 but as I'll be in a different house where the internet is a bit screwed, I might not be able to get on to play.

In which case, I'm happy to forfeit the match with Pete, whatever the consequences division wise I'll be playing in.

If you can get on just send me a msg on here mate.

ebb, been on most of the afternoon mate, haven't seen you about. I'll be on till 6pm if you want to get the game done.

You no sold me again ebb! Did hang around for an hour or so after I sent the message. Powers that be, I'd like to claim my 3 points under the ruling please, ta. Thats me wrapped up for this season!

^^^

As you've been away, if you can play the game before 7ish tomorrow you can, if not don't worry about it.

ebb, been on most of the afternoon mate, haven't seen you about. I'll be on till 6pm if you want to get the game done.

You no sold me again ebb! Did hang around for an hour or so after I sent the message. Powers that be, I'd like to claim my 3 points under the ruling please, ta. Thats me wrapped up for this season!

As it's happened before, claim approved.

TUFC, I'm working most of tomorrow so I'd just go ahead and give the game to Pete. That's one less thing for you to worry about in terms or organising stuff for the next league. :)

Fair enough. In the end I don't think it changes which division you're in next season.

The fixture deadline has passed and a few games needed to be decided upon, the results are as follows:

Week 8 remainders:

Juventus v Barcelona (Draw)

Liverpool v Arsenal (Draw)

Arsenal v Aston Villa (Draw)

Barcelona v Roma (Draw)

Week 7 remainders:

Tottenham v Arsenal (Draw)

Bayern Munich v Roma (Bayern Win)

The Final table is below:

UKFFFinalTableSeasonOne.png

Well done again to the champion of season one, wmxxx.

Archived