UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bayern Munich 5 - 1 Real Madrid. (6-5 on Agg) ;)

A game of three thirds. This one's difficult to follow so bear with me. Bumclass and myself started playing two nights ago and after about 20 mins of a goaless draw EA servers put a stop to the match so we loaded up another. This time it lasted 37 mins and crashed with Bumclass leading 1 - 0. We decided that we'd try again with Bayern leading one nil and whatever the score was by the 53 rd minute would be the final score of the league match. How I'd regret that decision! ;) We tried lastnight but it still wasn't connecting so managed to get it going this afternoon. Bayern took an early lead and then smashed another three past me to leave me playing for nothing but consolations. A consolation did come through Kaka but by the 53rd minute Bayern we're 4-1 up here plus the 1 from our previous effort meaning Bumclass twatted me conclusively. Once it meant nothing queue the Madrid fightback, Bayern scored a fifth on the day to make things 5- 1 only to see a miraculous turnaround with Madrid scoring 4 to level the game on the day of play at 5-5!! Unbelievable! Gutted obviously and my apologies to Bumclass for mentioning that but hey I've gotta take something from the game right?!!

Kaka scored for Madrid not sure of Bumclasses scorers.

Bayern Munich 5 - 1 Real Madrid

Gomez 4, Robben Ronaldo

There's a huge backstory to this one, me and Stunstone tried to play this game for several nights, only managing to complete 37 minutes at best initially, Bayern had a 1 nil through a Gomez goal. Upon completing this game, we decided to play until the 57th minute as a final score. So glad we arranged that stip before hand! Bayern's first half showing was their best of the season, flying out of the traps and laying an all out clinical seige to the Madrid goal, Gomez cashing in with a first half hat trick, the highlight being a one touch passing move which ended with a thumping header from the prolific front man. Real pulled a goal back just before half time through Ronaldo but it stayed the same until the 57th minute. AFTER the 57th minute, Real conceded again which would have made the score 6-1. In a stunning turnaround Real hit 4 late goals which ended this game 5-5, adebayor amongst the scorers. Outrageous stuff! A crazy crazy game of FIFA, one of the best I've been involved in. Had we set no stipulation before the game, I think I would have probably cried at the final whistle!

Bayern Munich 5 - 1 Real Madrid. (6-5 on Agg) ;)

A game of three thirds. This one's difficult to follow so bear with me. Bumclass and myself started playing two nights ago and after about 20 mins of a goaless draw EA servers put a stop to the match so we loaded up another. This time it lasted 37 mins and crashed with Bumclass leading 1 - 0. We decided that we'd try again with Bayern leading one nil and whatever the score was by the 53 rd minute would be the final score of the league match. How I'd regret that decision! ;) We tried lastnight but it still wasn't connecting so managed to get it going this afternoon. Bayern took an early lead and then smashed another three past me to leave me playing for nothing but consolations. A consolation did come through Kaka but by the 53rd minute Bayern we're 4-1 up here plus the 1 from our previous effort meaning Bumclass twatted me conclusively. Once it meant nothing queue the Madrid fightback, Bayern scored a fifth on the day to make things 5- 1 only to see a miraculous turnaround with Madrid scoring 4 to level the game on the day of play at 5-5!! Unbelievable! Gutted obviously and my apologies to Bumclass for mentioning that but hey I've gotta take something from the game right?!!

Kaka scored for Madrid not sure of Bumclasses scorers.

Not at all mate, it was simply outrageous stuff, a classic. We'll have to play a few friendlies soon, see if we can recreate this epic! Yeah I am definitely glad of the pre match stip :p

Sorry thought it was Ronnie that got your first one, you should have started with Kaka, he made a real difference when he came on!

• Paid Members

Real Madrid 6 - 0 Roma

Stunstone will bring the details surely...seriously now, Stunstone did you have your kid sister play the first half or something? cause the person i played in the 2nd half was not the guy i played in the 1st.

I was fucked from the 3rd minute, player sent off...but i hung on till 1-0 till half time, even played some nice footy.

Im so fucking shit at this...are we gonna start a new season, i fucking hate Roma!

Ebb, are you about this evening?

Had a look at the two stars teams as I had done with the three and four star ones and I think a 2 star league would definitely be fun. Managed to find a decent range of teams with only three points difference between them all.

Also, I'm about if Ebb/Roma wants to play this evening. Just leave a message on here or PM and I'll be on shortly after.

A 3 star or a 2 star league will be fun :)

When will a new sign up thread be started for that?

I imagine a sign up thread will be started once this season has finished or once we have only a few more matches left to play.

Whichever teams we go for are you still going to do it with the competitors picking numbers idea? Think the randomisation of that makes it as fair as possible.

We could still do that or we could use league positions for the drawing order, though we'd be using them for the split as well though we could draw from the bottom upwards.

Real Madrid 6 - 0 Roma

Adebayor (4)

Ronaldo (2)

A harsh red in my opionion for Ebb after only a few minutes meant this would always be difficult for him. That being said it took Madrid a while to get out of the blocks and Roma defended well. Ronaldo opened the scoring right on half time when a Diarra shot was skewed off a defenders arse straight to Ronaldo on teh back post who volleyed first time home. As has been the story of my season this term it was a different Madrid who came out in the second half. A couple of quick Adebayor goals gave them some breathing space and then a mistimed tackle gave MAdrid the penalty. The usual Madrid taker Ronaldo stood aside to allow Adebayor the chance to complete his hat trick and he didnt disappoint. Adebayor added his 4th soon after and Ronaldo who opened the scoring also closed it late on.

Tough luck Ebb. Could've been different without that sending off. it seems to take me a half to get warmed up in every game as my last showing against Bayern also proved. Hey ho! Lets look forward to a new season.

I seem to be having difficulties connecting to friends on FIFA at the minute, but not to random people.... Hmm. I might be slightly late on finishing my games this week because of said problem, I had the same problem when connecting to ebb earlier. I'll give it a few days to rectify itself.

I seem to be having difficulties connecting to friends on FIFA at the minute, but not to random people.... Hmm. I might be slightly late on finishing my games this week because of said problem, I had the same problem when connecting to ebb earlier. I'll give it a few days to rectify itself.

I've had the same problems this week as well. Randoms have been fine but had problems connecting to ebb and stunstone earlier on in the week, though thankfully was fine when I played stunstone the other night.

So if it went on league positions for the teams next season is it from bottom up? That's theonly fair way of doing an assignment if we're doing it that way. Ebb and Denzel are good players but they've had to endure the shits this season.

I like the idea of a random draw for teams. Did you say you'd worked out the best 3 star teams on the game? Any chance of a list so we could have a peek at some of the teams that may be involved TUFC?

Napoli 0 2 Man City

Dzeko (2)

Fairly good game, both teams under performed and neither did themselves proud. Enough said.

Man City have now realised with three games left that should they win all three and A.Madrid & Chelsea both win there games respectively, that there will be a three-way tie for top with only goal difference separating them. Without meaning to jinx myself, my City said have only conceded 8 goals in the season so far which is quite impressive considering I always lose possession easily.

That 1-0 defeat to A.Madrid is coming back to haunt City now and the missed chances in the draw with Chelsea :S

I'll be back online at about 9ish if Arsenal/Dortmund/Bayern want to play. Bit conscious of playing Arsenal first as we only have until Sunday to play that game.

Archived