UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

As mentioned in the sign up thread, I've brought forward the three week deadline to complete the final games to Wednesday night so we can start finalising the new season. The remaining fixtures are below and the ones in bold are the ones that could really have an affect on which division one or both of teams involved will end up in next season.

Week 8 remainders:

Juventus v Barcelona

Liverpool v Arsenal

Man City v Dortmund

Tottenham v Bayern Munich

Arsenal v Aston Villa

Barcelona v Roma

Bayern Munich v Man City

Everton v Inter Milan

Week 7 remainders:

Tottenham v Arsenal

Bayern Munich v Roma

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City 1 0 Dortmund

Two reds for Dortmund when going through on goal.

Ballotelli with a tap-in on 84 mins. Other than that awful game.

If Bayern want to play I can come online whenever tomorrow night to finish off the league fixtures.

Going to finish with the best defensive record but that means nothing after so many points dropped from draws.

Man City 1 0 Dortmund

Two reds for Dortmund when going in for one on ones with keeper.

Ballotelli with a tap-in on 84 mins. Other than that awful game.

If Bayern want to play I can come online whenever tomorrow night to finish off the league fixtures.

Going to finish with the best defensive record but that means nothing after so many points dropped from draws.

Yeah I can get on for around 8ish I'd imagine, if thats any help to you?

Bayern 3 Spurs 1

Gomez 3 Defoe

Mario Gomez has hit 7 goals in 2 games as he continued his electrifying form that has seen him occupy the top spots of the leading goalscorers chart all season long. Here the German hit man scored an open goal to give Munich a deserved lead before Spurs exerted some pressure and equalised early in the 2nd half through a well worked move swept in by Defoe, Bayern scored straight from the restart, Gomez bustling through and rifling in a unstoppable finish into the top corner. The final goal that killed off Spurs was 4 minutes from the end, when a lovely move saw Robben flick through a first time ball to Gomez who completed another hat trick with a low composed finished past Gomes. Bayern still eye the more than achievable top 5 finish they have aimed for.

Bayern 0 Man City 2

Milner, Dzeko

Bayern will be left scratching their heads how they lost this game, let alone by 2 goals. Bayern never really had any clear cut chances but they did have the majority of the ball in attacking areas. Credit where credits due, it's not hard to see why City have such a good defensive record. Resolute defending and alot of niggly fouls was what they built their win on, however they were clinical in finishing. The largely anonymous Milner in the 72nd minute broke the deadlock with a smart finish, and Dzeko wrapped it up 2 minutes from the end, harsh on Bayern but a lesson in strong defensive abilities was well learnt, and a ruthlessness in front of goal.

Archived