Pimp me some BAD TV

WWFChilli

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really enjoy Jeremy Kyle. Thing is, he's such a good heel that often I find myself rooting for his incredibly scummy guests. I hate him even more when he turns face and tries to be nice to the scum, especially the despicable women whose boyfriends are smoking thirty joints a day while nobbing other women, or something similar.

The best shows are the DNA ones, there's a good 50% of them that turn out not to be the Dad so the subsequent anger and tears and heartbreak is fabulous to watch in a morning from a neutral perspective.

Agreed. It's the most unintentionally hilarious show since Maury.

• Paid Members
A scruffy lad from my school was on it once with his family and the exchange -

Him - Ya buzzin'?

Her - ....NOR

Him-...yer ya are

has became somewhat of a meme between my mates.

Have you got a link to the segment on Youtube? I like little soundbites like that.

Sadly not :(

• Paid Members
The Only Way is Essex, ITV2.

Bunch of wankers but it's got Amy Childs in it who is genuinely stunning so that sort of redeems it for me

Is she fuck!!! You could peel the face off of that cunt.

Edit: Reply to Merzbow- yes it's all staged, but supposedly based on 'real' events and portrayed by 'real' people. It's a worked shoot of shoot work. Or something. Either way, as shit as it is, it can be shamefully compelling.

Bunch of wankers but it's got Amy Childs in it who is genuinely stunning so that sort of redeems it for me

Edit: Reply to Merzbow- yes it's all staged, but supposedly based on 'real' events and portrayed by 'real' people. It's a worked shoot of shoot work. Or something. Either way, as shit as it is, it can be shamefully compelling.

I prefer Jersey Shore. It's shit, but it's fun.

• Moderators

I found myself accidentally absorbed into an episode (or two) of Kourtney an khloe take Miami last night.. The show is, for the most part, awful. However, Kourtney's husband Scott is a real life Patrick Bateman and a total douche of the highest order. He's fucking brilliant viewing...

• Moderators

Jersey Shore is tremendous. One of my weekly "Must Watches". The Situation and Ronnie are two folk I'd love to go for a couple of scoops with.

Jersey Shore is tremendous. One of my weekly "Must Watches". The Situation and Ronnie are two folk I'd love to go for a couple of scoops with.

I've only been watching from season 3, but Pauly D is hilarious. I'd want to strangle him if I lived with him, but for an hour, he's awesome.

• Paid Members
Get hold of some old 'TV Offal'. At the time, I used to adore most things Victor Lewis Smith had a part in, but watching it back now, very poor indeed.

This. I remember watching it back in '98- I'm sure it was long ago because I seem to recall watching it after the England/Colombia game at the World Cup. Surreal and often very close to the mark, but funny.

• Paid Members
The Middle:

Not sure if it is meant to be a rip off of Malcolm but it is dire. The comedy seems forced or obvious and although it has the janitor from scrubs in it he just can't save it from being mediocre at the best.

i actually enoy that show. Definately a Malcolm In The Middle rip-off but it's still fun to watch...the little boy in it is an awesomely weird little fucker. I'll basically watch anything with Patricia Heaton in it too, MILF!

Archived