Pimp me some BAD TV

WWFChilli

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Middle:

Not sure if it is meant to be a rip off of Malcolm but it is dire. The comedy seems forced or obvious and although it has the janitor from scrubs in it he just can't save it from being mediocre at the best.

i actually enoy that show. Definately a Malcolm In The Middle rip-off but it's still fun to watch...the little boy in it is an awesomely weird little fucker. I'll basically watch anything with Patricia Heaton in it too, MILF!

I'll agree that she is fit, but that's about all the show has going for it. What gets me is how it doesn't even try to be subtle in ripping MITM off. They are a family that aren't that well off, they just picked the kid who looks the most like Dewey from the auditions for that Brick lad, and the name of the show is pretty much the same. :rolleyes:

It's not that bad, but probably because I was a massive MITM fan it'll never live up to it.

And as for The Only Way is Essex, I caught a bit of it the other night to see if it was as bad as the hype. Utterly bizarre, and it's the closest thing to wrestling that I've seen on tv, bar probably Gladiators. You've got people playing exaggerated versions of themselves in set up situations where the camera 'just happens to be there', and it basically portrays itself as real even though it isn't. While you could say the same thing about every soap or drama ever made, they don't pretend they aren't staged/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived