Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

christ on a bike, last nights impact wrestling had less than 7 mins of wrestling, 3 matches and the rest was in ring segments, backstage skits

enjoyed the main event but one thing that annoyed me was crowd audio track, it was the same muffled noise all the way through the show. :confused:

christ on a bike, last nights impact wrestling had less than 7 mins of wrestling, 3 matches and the rest was in ring segments, backstage skits

enjoyed the main event but one thing that annoyed me was crowd audio track, it was the same muffled noise all the way through the show. :confused:

Right TNA havent caught up with there own storylines. Now Dixie owns the company and immortal dont. What power does Karen Jarrett have bar looking like a dog over the knockout's division .

Typical TNA. SHITE

• Paid Members

7 minutes? that's just poor. I put it on but fell asleep about 20 minutes in. Woke up for the James Storm match though, which obviously wasn't anything worth watching.

• Paid Members
7 minutes? that's just poor. I put it on but fell asleep about 20 minutes in. Woke up for the James Storm match though, which obviously wasn't anything worth watching.

TBF they had a lot of stuff to set up in the first segment. Impact, in the lead up to BFG, has featured a bit more wrestling.

I thought the show was pretty good (considering how I felt about TNA Monday morning, that's good going). Abyss is back though.

There's sometimes, and it's very rare, and needs to be, but sometimes there is a need to not have much wrestling and have more of a 'promo show' especially after Bound For Glory, a lot of things had to be tied up etc and new stories started, it kinda makes sense that this show had to do that. Of course it should only happen once in a blue moon, and I can't see next week's only having 7 minutes wrestling and that so im fine with this.

Good show though, shame James Storm winning didnt come across as 'big', can't really in a shit arena like that. Shame.

• Paid Members
There's sometimes, and it's very rare, and needs to be, but sometimes there is a need to not have much wrestling and have more of a 'promo show' especially after Bound For Glory, a lot of things had to be tied up etc and new stories started, it kinda makes sense that this show had to do that. Of course it should only happen once in a blue moon, and I can't see next week's only having 7 minutes wrestling and that so im fine with this.

Good show though, shame James Storm winning didnt come across as 'big', can't really in a shit arena like that. Shame.

I was waiting for the big ticker tape thing they did for RVD, that was awesome. It never came though.

• Paid Members

I thought the ending came off really big. It looked great. Storm looked like he'd just scored the winner in a Derby. No fake crowd noise either. Everyone losts their shit when he won it. Those fans in that shithole actually care about the originals (especially Storm who's been with TNA since the very first show), so when one of them wins the Impact Zone is probably the best place for him to win it. Storm's so fucking likable I think. The rest of the show was fairly shit, but that ending was brilliant. People need to see it. Rare you actually see a wrestler look like they give a fuck these days. The way he won was way better than I imagined it. Tazz built it like the Superkick was the knockout blow coming out of nowhere. Hopefully they establish that, like Michaels' Sweet Chin Music. Where you can beat anyone or anysize with it if he catches you with it.

I'm begging that Roode doesn't beat him in two weeks. It does neither any favours. Looks like Roode's been shipped the title because of a fuck up and it makes Storm look like someone who cant hold onto the belt.

Oh yeah, I love Storm and it felt a kinda big moment as such, but I just think considering you have a guy who's just won the World Title for the first time, a TNA orginal, it could have come across a lot better. As in actually build up to it not just an hour and a half before.

It doesnt help that you've got Tenay trying to get the moment over either, imagine J.R. being in TNA as James Storm won the belt for the first time, really annoys me does Tenay.

• Paid Members
Just watched last night's Impact. I spent it marking so hard for Hogan and Sting it's wonderful. Garrett Bischoff looks great as well.

Hogan and Sting being best mates is a wonderful thing, Hogan really put him over as the Don. I really enjoyed the opening segment. I hope "Signed, sealed, delivered, done!" becomes Sting's new catchphrase as an authority figure.

Garrett Bischoff's got quite the physique (in a gay way). Eric Bischoff doesn't do ugly kids.

Archived