Whose the wealthiest in brit wrestling?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I meant it as in regards to the person who's supposedly the most well-off guy in the entire industry in this country, and a fan can only remember that his house was detached - I thought that it would be a lot more spectacular, that's all. It's not like he's said if "I recall right it was an Aston Martin on his drive" or "I'm sure I recall seeing a second helipad" is it? Of course the wealthiest guy in an industry the size of pro wrestling (I understand that Britwres isn't spectacular) is going to be living in a detached house. Hope that makes more sense.

Too be fair I must be going back 10 years and it was mostly footage of him shouting about trees, if it even was him. It could have been some other wrestler and I've got mixed up, I do that.

I've tried to find it on youtube or something but can't :( . There is a vid of him wandering round a wood and driving a Lamborghini though.

• Paid Members

What about Americans who work in the UK a lot? do those people count? or are we strictly speaking brit lads who only work brit shows?

sounds daft, but people who who have been in a top promotion (even if not a main eventer) must be ok generally. Names that spring to mind are Tatanka and Kevin Thorne.

Ive tried to think of brit lads who have been around for a while that have stayed in wrestling, i cant think that they are massively well off, but it must work for them... Jonny Storm springs to mind. Im not saying he's got millions stashed away, but he's been a brit wres' lad for quite a while now and always works at top UK shows, gets outside the country too. Not to mention he's still mint in the ring and a top bloke.

edit - please contact 07***676*** for Jonny Storm bookings.

obviously not

Kendo Nagasaki is the wealthiest by far - He drives a Lamborghini, with private number plate, and lives in a mansion

kendosword2.jpg

That looks very much like the front of the Hatton Court Hotel in Upton St Leonards.

He also has parking spaces painted outside??

However, it doesn't actually say it's HIS mansion. Or does it?

I'm not sure that the two pictures are necessarily meant to be of the same location, are they?

Edit: I have to say that it would get a big haha from me if Nagasaki's just got his mate to take the picture of him stood by the Lamborghini after seeing it there with the KN numberplate so he could put it as his Facebook profile photo.

• Paid Members
He'd have to be doing fairly bad to be working in major promotions in the US for the past 18 years and not be a millionaire.

Why do you assume that just because he's been in WWE for the past 13 years (and WCW before that) he's a millionaire?

• Paid Members
He'd have to be doing fairly bad to be working in major promotions in the US for the past 18 years and not be a millionaire.

Why do you assume that just because he's been in WWE for the past 13 years (and WCW before that) he's a millionaire?

Well he was in WCW for 5 years and WWE for 13 you'd expect him to have been making from about 97 onwards upwards of 100k a year, unless hes just squanderd it all on drugs and his health problems.

• Paid Members

Regal doesn't sell merchandise, which is where the bulk comes from and he's never main evented, so its not like he's getting massive royalty cheques every two weeks. Say he's on a low six figure downside, added to the fact he's been in bad health which needs paying for, road expenses and as recently as 2007 said he wasnt a millionaire, I'd imagine he's still in the same boat. Benoit wasnt a millionaire by all accounts, and he had 10 times better career than Regal. A WWE wrestlers lifestyle doesnt come cheap.

WWF/WWE wrestlers have never been the best at handling their money. Road Dogg's quote is the best: "when I got my release from WWF I had $800,000 in the bank. Three months later I was in jail and didn't have a penny".

• Paid Members
Well it is detached, I'll give him that.

It can't have been him. Who else from the WOS days would be on Midlands news bitching about trees? I'm really interested now.

Curse my weak memory and lackadaisical attitude towards the local news.

Edit: On some ones shoot they say the down sides are just that, and work so in a basic example if your downside is

Archived