Whose the wealthiest in brit wrestling?

Jetta's G-string

I have had the good fortune to visit Rocco"s & Nagasaki"s homes & neither are short of a quid, i can tell you! Also stick Tony "Banger" Walsh in there as a successful business man.

To give you an indication of Rollerball"s wealth & a bit of useless trivia, His neighbour lives on the next mountain on the outskirts of Tenerife & is Daniel O"Donnell !

Are you the guy who did the Rocco shoot interview?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have had the good fortune to visit Rocco"s & Nagasaki"s homes & neither are short of a quid, i can tell you! Also stick Tony "Banger" Walsh in there as a successful business man.

To give you an indication of Rollerball"s wealth & a bit of useless trivia, His neighbour lives on the next mountain on the outskirts of Tenerife & is Daniel O"Donnell !

Sure am.

• Paid Members

Sure am.

What was all that about at the end, where he chucked you off the property and you were calling him a bitter cunt or something. There was a weird angle at the end of the shoot interview if I remember. It was a bit odd. Havent seen it in about 3 or 4 years so my memories fuzzy on it to be fair, but I remember something happening at the end which was a bit out of the blue.

Sure am.

What was all that about at the end, where he chucked you off the property and you were calling him a bitter cunt or something. There was a weird angle at the end of the shoot interview if I remember. It was a bit odd. Havent seen it in about 3 or 4 years so my memories fuzzy on it to be fair, but I remember something happening at the end which was a bit out of the blue.

Yeah, i am really proud of the shoot except the very ending? It was my own fault, think i over did it with my "Artistic License? Seemed like a good idea at the time?

I have to add that Mark is a top bloke, he could not have made us more welcome & he truely loves wrestling.

Archived