TNA doing something big in the UK?

wrestlingmad

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ammusing. Lots of hate going around because Borash sent a fan a message via twitter that he hopes his whole family dies, all because he said a negative comment about TNA.

Wow, thats classy for someone who is a big part of a company like he is. I've never had a problem with him before, but it seems he deserves the hate he often gets in the internet.

• Paid Members

That Borash thing is fucking funny. I've always thought Borash was a bellend, ever since he was doing 'comedy' skits on WCW but I'm sure he gets shit all day off people on Twitter. I think this plank should get over it. This is as funny as the time Michael Cole called somebody a shithead on the radio for having a go at him. When you have a group of fans like wrestling fans who are called freaks, nerds, child molesters, overweight virgins and other things by the general public and you have a wrestling business filled with thin-skinned people like Borash, it isn't going to end well. Its never a good combo.

The big announcement will prolly be something ridiculous like "We're funding challenge to be HD so you get HD impact", Or something pretty trivial.

If they give the UK a PPV tho, Kudos to them. Maybe get the WWE to get their finger out and give their fanbase here more credit.

This

It could be that they've signed one or more British wrestlers ...

SiRothstein Been on Skype to @JeremyBorash most of the last week - I think TNA's UK fans are really going to like what we have planned

... but this makes it sounds more like a tour or better TV coverage.

Or maybe Des Wolfe is coming back. A British main eventer would make a difference to the viewing British public.

• Paid Members
Or maybe Des Wolfe is coming back. A British main eventer would make a difference to the viewing British public.

A difference to what? Their ratings are thriving. Its not viewship over here they want to improve.

With the company taking Impact tapings on the road a little more this year I would be surprised if they're not planning to tape at least one show over here.

This would be ideal. Imagine the likes of Hogan, Sting, Bischoff, Steiner and the likes advertised to appear (and not just the house show roster) with proper storylines and in ring promos. The houses would be packed and Impact at the Wembley Arena would look awesome on TV.

Archived