TNA doing something big in the UK?

wrestlingmad

• Paid Members
The Bisch said on his facebook they've signed this kid, to what I imagine is only a one off (considering he's only 8). He's made news in the states because he's the 8 year old Goldberg in amateur wrestling. He's a right little hardcase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1duihczBceY..._embedded#at=97

That's awesome, cheers for bringing that up, Ian. This video is even better though, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3iYgKebLus

Fuck knows what you'd do with him mind. Dana should get him signed up now.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are currently taping two episodes of TNA Spin Cycle for the TNA YouTube Channel. The mystery TNA star at the event will be appearing at the event shortly.

They are currently taping two episodes of TNA Spin Cycle for the TNA YouTube Channel. The mystery TNA star at the event will be appearing at the event shortly.

Best not be gunner or Murphy.

Special guest was Douglas Williams. Still no word what the announcement was?

see I would say 50 fans and rest media/fwa and press. No idea actually the point though, I travelled all the way from Preston expecting a big announcement and I asked Simon Rothstein and the announcement was the spin cycle??? er OK??? why do I never learn??? a big TNA announcement is usually as big news as me wearing white boxers instead of black for a day :(

• Paid Members

Yeah, in that respect it did seem a bit of a damp squib.

Was a good atmosphere though and very well organised - JB must be one of the hardest-working guys TNA have.

They showed the Impact from Fayetteville - holy fuck, it looks so much better than the Impact Zone; I hope to goodness they get themselves out of there regularly as soon as financially possible.

see I would say 50 fans and rest media/fwa and press. No idea actually the point though, I travelled all the way from Preston expecting a big announcement and I asked Simon Rothstein and the announcement was the spin cycle??? er OK??? why do I never learn??? a big TNA announcement is usually as big news as me wearing white boxers instead of black for a day :(

In fairness, this was a Jeremey Borash announcement rather than a TNA announcement. It was all done through his Twitter, as far as I'm aware.

I was sucked in too, though, hoping for Impact tapings and the like. But it's cool that they're doing little things like this for their UK fanbase, I suppose.

Personally i think that write-up is a bit too glowing. it was a fun day, dont get me wrong and JB and Simon talked to everyoe throughout even when setting up for the next item on the agenda. the spin cycles were ok i guess, but the second did not get anyone close to tears from what i saw; "hysterical" would be going a tad far too in terms of the first one too.

i saw dean ayass for the first time in ages, alex shane too, which was pretty nifty, saw mark sloan too but didnt get a chance to say hi and thank him for last years DG shows (if you read this mark, thanks).

seeing JK the radio guy pretty drunk at the end and trying to chat some girl up was pretty funny, when i went to say bye he grabbed me for a big hug and kissed me on the cheek which was a bit weird :confused:

Archived