TNA doing something big in the UK?

wrestlingmad

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What TNA should really do is fuck the Ipmact zone off all together and start holding thier tapings in the Aztec Zone.

Brilliant

Fuck of all cage matches and have a crystal dome match

With Richard O'Brien and Banzuke Brian on commentary and Mumsy doing the backstage interviews.

Shit guys! I think we are on to a winner here.

• Paid Members

All joking aside, they have some big names on the show tonight. Bart Scott, who is famous media at the minute for cutting a full on wrestling promo after he won an American Football match in the style of Hulk Hogan (he even said afterwards to the press that Hogan and Flair are his heroes, so TNA did well to act on this) and Angelina from the Jersey Shore. JWoww is coming in as well, which I'm scared of because the last time Cookie and Jwoww were on TV together my cock almost exploded. If TNA dont pull a decent rating with those, the big arena, Hogan and Sting returning and a title change, people need to be sacked, skinned alive and rolled in JR's BBQ sauce.

All joking aside, they have some big names on the show tonight. Bart Scott, who is famous media at the minute for cutting a full on wrestling promo after he won an American Football match in the style of Hulk Hogan (he even said afterwards to the press that Hogan and Flair are his heroes, so TNA did well to act on this) and Angelina from the Jersey Shore. JWoww is coming in as well, which I'm scared of because the last time Cookie and Jwoww were on TV together my cock almost exploded. If TNA dont pull a decent rating with those, the big arena, Hogan and Sting returning and a title change, people need to be sacked, skinned alive and rolled in JR's BBQ sauce.

Has there been any mainstream media coverage of Bart Scott being on the show? I really hope they made the most of that as it's a pretty big deal but they seem to never advertise such things.

• Paid Members

Has there been any mainstream media coverage of Bart Scott being on the show? I really hope they made the most of that as it's a pretty big deal but they seem to never advertise such things.

Yeah Scott has made fairly big news over there for TNA's standards. There's a lot of articles knocking about as well talking about it. TNA has them all transcribed on their site of some big news outletts reporting on it. Its doing better than Pacman Jones at least. TMZ have clips of Impact promoting the Jesery Shore girls appearances as well. TNA are treating tonights show like a big deal, so they are expecting big things from it. If they dont get higher than they usually do, then there's no excuse.

If TNA dont pull a decent rating with those, the big arena, Hogan and Sting returning and a title change, people need to be sacked, skinned alive and rolled in JR's BBQ sauce.

"TNA Impact on Thursday, March 3 scored a 1.37 rating (rounded up to a 1.4), compared to a 1.26 rating (rounded up to a 1.3 rating) on last week's show.

Impact scored a 1.32 rating in the first hour (Impact peaked in Q1 with a 1.52 rating).

Impact then scored a 1.41 rating in the second hour (the ten-minute over-run scored a 1.48 rating).

The 1.37 overall rating is the highest rating for Impact on Thursday nights and just behind the 1.41 rating for the January 4, 2010 live Monday night Impact featuring Hulk Hogan's TNA debut."

Basically, the hype works! Good rating.

coming soon to tna

rvd comes out, says he has one wrong of ecw to correct. tod gordon comes out, ans says he doesnt regret being the mole for wcw. a punch and 5 star frog splach later an he isnt moving......minute later he isnt moving. emts attend to him until a portly hooded figure approaches. fans chant for heyman, tod twitches on the mat, as figure pulls his mask off and says

Flash%20Gordon%20Prince%20Vultan%20of%20the%20hawkmen%20flash12.gif

GORDON'S ALIVE!!!!

coming soon to tna

rvd comes out, says he has one wrong of ecw to correct. tod gordon comes out, ans says he doesnt regret being the mole for wcw. a punch and 5 star frog splach later an he isnt moving......minute later he isnt moving. emts attend to him until a portly hooded figure approaches. fans chant for heyman, tod twitches on the mat, as figure pulls his mask off and says

Flash%20Gordon%20Prince%20Vultan%20of%20the%20hawkmen%20flash12.gif

GORDON'S ALIVE!!!!

Yes, yes and more yes.

Hit the bricks Russo. The Louch is in town.

• Paid Members
If TNA dont pull a decent rating with those, the big arena, Hogan and Sting returning and a title change, people need to be sacked, skinned alive and rolled in JR's BBQ sauce.

"TNA Impact on Thursday, March 3 scored a 1.37 rating (rounded up to a 1.4), compared to a 1.26 rating (rounded up to a 1.3 rating) on last week's show.

Impact scored a 1.32 rating in the first hour (Impact peaked in Q1 with a 1.52 rating).

Impact then scored a 1.41 rating in the second hour (the ten-minute over-run scored a 1.48 rating).

The 1.37 overall rating is the highest rating for Impact on Thursday nights and just behind the 1.41 rating for the January 4, 2010 live Monday night Impact featuring Hulk Hogan's TNA debut."

Basically, the hype works! Good rating.

Very good rating. They always seem to do a decent rating for some hyped up return or debut though. The problem with that is that there are only so many times that can happen. Look forward to seeing if the show is good enough to get people to watch again next week.

• Paid Members
The Bisch said on his facebook they've signed this kid, to what I imagine is only a one off (considering he's only 8). He's made news in the states because he's the 8 year old Goldberg in amateur wrestling. He's a right little hardcase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1duihczBceY..._embedded#at=97

Jesus Christ, his technique is unbelievable. Well beyond his years. Just look at his movement, especially his step-throughs. Wow.

And, he has a fucking gimmick! The hair, crazy singlet and the way he walks. He could do low-ki in a split second.

Archived